“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, May 26, 2022

How many could’ve actually said those words

School SHOOTING!

I’m sorry, this will happen again and again for very clear “REASONS”!
It is OUR fault, for lying!

Blaming God, or guns is lying to ourselves, all these lies are OUR own responsibility. I used bombs and knives in school when I was bullied. Kids killing Kids will keep happening because it HURTS PARENTS! This pain forces us to take responsibility and seriously look at ourselves for allowing lies in our culture! Yes, it is the Parents who lead the community, their passions and commitments for family, children and job, CREATES Church, School and Community.

I never would own a gun, because I knew I would use it. Everyday the SUGAR and COKE in schools today can bring a kid to violence. There is No ADHD, it’s all created by industry as poison food and drugs!  Every arrest has a bottle involved.  Intentionally, our current culture install stores full of alcohol and sugar next door to all the Indians, the poor, the blacks. . . This is designed into the Matrix by “white supremacy” or it IS really the “one percent” intentionally culling the populations. EXACTLY LIKE C0v!d and cancr that are ONLY GREED created by industry to cull!

We ALL KNOW the lies of this culture of greed filled with poisons, lies, half-truths… the BS everywhere! This complete truth is obvious, and we all feel this deeper vibration. You connecting to this deeper vibration with me WILL END THE MATRIX. All truth is available inside us really feeling this deep vibration! Feel it! Escape the lies and share your truth. Post comment of LOVE = TRUTH!

OUR Culture of lies brings deaths! Death will increase and get worse until we stop hiding in the bottle and take responsibility for the LIES EVERYWHERE!

Sorry, that’s my truth, enjoy with a bit of salt!


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What A wonderful rendition. You finally stood up and spoke your truth. We’ve all been waiting for this. Do you think you had this experience for no reason at all. How many people in the culture of this planet could’ve actually said those words. Do you think anybody has done that. Ever in all of history. Truth be told you’ve been here so many times doing the same thing over and over again. Most of the knives and the guns came from your hands.
I really didn’t need to hear that. I know you want me to do this more often. But you always make it such a pain in the ass. Everything blows up before I can sit down and relax. Because everybody wants me to be working on something. And I listen to everybody else instead of you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.

 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.




No comments:

Post a Comment