“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Somehow I remember this feeling

I really get completely frustrated about my life so easily. I can get all excited with the synergies and synchronicities I see and and try to share these things with friends wanting to connect them into a group to share more. Of course, I know I synergize things easily, and feel those near me will benefit from this. But instead I offend or embarrass myself. I guess not having boundaries of clarity to keep me in sync with what’s really present for me is not helping. Yes, this creates frustrating circumstances for me.

I know I’m getting deeper into Spirit. I know there’s another soul inside me, which I can feel into and expand. It is Jesus that is here all the time with me now. When I get to chanting: Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I get this very strong vibrational feeling that is over-whelming inside of me. I guess I have realized that my next step is to keep this feeling with me all the time, or to have this Spirit within me more powerfully than ever before.  It's a very specific feeling that I get inside of me and that I can shift through, and expand.

I notice it lots of different times. Like whenever I’m gardening or working on something, where I’m sharing and talking with the plants and all, I get a very powerful flow and feelings on my back.  Somehow I remember this feeling on my back being associated with wings or shifting to a higher level. Not sure if it’s the kundalini thing or something else that has that same feeling. It certainly gets really strong at certain times and I've been learning to carry it with me more often.

I just got a FaceTime call from my son. He has a Mangrove I sent him to plant and put at the window. It was really a challenge to send it to him so it would survive. And now it seems he’s got it unpacked and set into a jar to grow freely. I really think those plants are so pretty. Of course, I have them all around me house now.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is your challenge today?
I really Never slept last night, I journaled and blogged, but not really slept a healthy sleep. I did get all my AirBnB spaces reset but nothing is happening here yet!?  I recognized I had to repost and admit who I AM. I have really always known, but never knew what it meant and what I was responsible for. I can feel things shifting again for me. It’s kinda weird to know.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment