“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

the strong receive the biggest challenges

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What it is all really about is recognizing how important it is for you to step into your own place of power. Sure you know Jesus, and allowed His WORD to come through to you all the time, and developed your own chants to make it more clear and powerful. Now you know that the Word was about creating a specific relationship, and now the Holy Spirit is about the very next step.
I get it! I need to bring this vibration and experience more clear and present inside of me. And as I now I get back to my office, I am in tears. I went outside to water my plants, and as I come back inside I hear the Morning Cruise on JoyFM are talking about getting their children to start to journal. Of course, this is powerful for me, and I wonder about this. As my own children were gone from me for ten years. And now just writing this in my blog, I remember how my son read every word of the first blog which replaced my journals that I made when I returned to college. Yes this is a second blog version, stopping the first where I felt it was time for a change.
What you did was very important. Understanding how it was stepping from one place to another. You are no longer the student exploring. No matter what any other says about you. You have stepped beyond the exploring story and are leading now. It is small and easy and will grow from here. It is important that you understand this and keep going and stepping into the next space before you!
What we have in store for you is very simple and clear. You have set things as you needed and do not need to struggle or question. It's important that you accept this Vibration of the Holy Spirit as you have known and recognized it. This is where you belong. You are safe and strong with no concerns or stressors engaged here.
I know you say this all the time. But I'm still in the world where I have laws and bills to pay. And I get concerned or stressed about this. It's kinda funny, as I never did before and when I had this experience with my wife telling the story about my new roof and suddenly I started to question my own experiences more.
We have stayed with you throughout this. And now again as you step into a new space of Being it is always a challenge. Exactly as you stated this morning in the Prayerline calls. It the strong that receive the biggest challenges. And finding this little graphic is nice, as adds to your story. Connections are critical now as other who read and see will grow and learn.
I always feel like I'm helping everyone to grow and learn, and find myself wondering or challenged still more than ever. Sure I can share and discuss very deep and powerful experiences, as I've had more confrontations and challenges than most people can dream about. So I can certainly relate to everyone who has trauma or any other challenges. I seem to have conquered most of them, and still to this day wonder why, or what could be next. Like here again I've been led to clean off my machine. Not so much to create more space for more crap. But that is one aspect. I feel that I need to be writing and posting more. I know I've been directed and challenged to learn and do more, which also means I need to. Then I've also noticed that this blog allows videos now. I guess I asked for this, so this should really not be any surprise at all.
We have this lined up for you. Stay on the road before you. Trust what you have to share and do. Allow these things to be, and stay fearless as you move forward.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment