“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, May 23, 2022

people away from alcohol and the deceptions

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I’m now only getting $30 airbnb stays but nothing more. I do have a bunch of spaces listed but that’s all I’m getting. I guess if people are looking in this area and find my cheaper prices, why would they select my higher prices? Maybe I’d be better off raising all my prices? I’m really kinda clueless about this. And essentially really annoyed too.
What you are experiencing is your own insecurities bubbling up all around you. There is nothing here that you need to do, and you certainly have plenty else to address. Making your work is important, and accepting and working where you are is equally as important. There is not much more to this, as you have seen everything as it’s all around you already. 
I know it’s my Mom’s space and my Mom’s blessing and I know it’s about sharing the power and truth I learned from my mom. Now I wonder if this is about getting people away from alcohol and the deceptions of our culture. I’m just not sure what that means, or how much that really means, or how much further I need to take it. I’m really perplexed or challenged by all of this. And accepting my place in doing more for others is easy. Except I’m not sure what that means, or what I can do. It always feel like I’m totally alone, doing whatever I must do, all by-myself. Yes, I know you are with me, and I know it always benefits someone, but it’s still totally perplexing and such a challenge to understand and relate to. 
We never would expect anything else. Your ability to step into a nothingness and create something is one of your greatest gifts. Creation from an array of dissociated parts is a challenge many people have and can not accept or understand. You seem to thrive on it and are able to spring something incredible from the nothingness around you perplexing everyone else.
Nothingness, I get it! I seem to be dealing with nothing all the time and somehow end up with so very much coming together from no where. I guess that's my story creating something from nothing. Yes, that is totally typical.  And then somehow I am always surprised.
Somehow what this means is having the ability to step into a more powerful place. It is  always the sins of greed and selfishness that get people lost. They think there is something outside of them that will solve their problems and search for understanding. The power of Spirit has created everything to more fully experience and understand Spirit. It’s always love searching for Love. We are all challenged with evil and deceptions, like your experience with the new Prayerline caller who knows he’s being targeted and harassed for his connections to Spirit. While you have always been connected to Spirit and you have always had this power and clarity of Spirit.
It is really a challenge sometimes for me to understand what is really happening to me! Sometimes I slip into this feeling that I’m already done, and all I need to do is sustain what’s here now. No judgements, no challenges, but just loving what is and holding onto it. And again now, I’m terrified of whatever this means. I try not to take it serious thinking it will all work out again, everything always works out. And usually I end-up ahead? What really does that mean. I’m really wasting my time trying to do anything as it’s all done already and I’m just doing my little bit of whatever it is that I need to be doing.

I have another investor here in my house. And the reality he gave me about where I am and what I’m doing is very clear and obvious. It really feels like some abstract fantasy “I have about myself” - - - sure everyone wants to see or hear me - - - it’s me - - - I wonder if that’s where the Ritual and Mangroves came from. Doing something that no one else cares about or understands. And I just keep doing it again and again until everyone gets so annoyed they must ask what it is. Or what I’m doing. 
What it is about is getting more real about this. If you are really going to make this work. You really need to push a lot harder. Nothing comes from nothing. If this is your responsibility to shift things, and you know they aliens and everyone is coming to you. WHAT IS THAT? 
ITS A FANTASY where I’ve convinced myself “I’m Special” and have something unique and special to offer to others. And my own ego and arrogance blow up in my face. Sooner of later people will see through me, and see or sense I’m really just fooling myself. And then I’m alone again, as whomever “hear enough” or too much and recognize something is just wrong, out of balance or something where they run.
What about forcing yourself to really do something. Are you putting yourself into a corner where you are forcing something to grow and change. What about this experience is really leading and teaching you something new.
I’m not sure? I know I get keen insights and inspire people all the time. I feel and read into things a lot. But is this simply “empathy” that I use to facilitate “super-power fantasies” I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ . . . I’m scared again, I want to drink, or smoke, or something else . . . And I’ve really got no clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment