WhatI I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
STARS USA Inc. design evolutions for reclaiming naturalization and birthrights of Earth
“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King
Monday, September 7, 2026
you know, so if you wanna take me seriously, I'd leave this book
Been sharing my story since I've gotten here, and nobody understands. Nobody believes me. Nobody, I raised my kids in Seminole Heights.
So I came down here after high school. And from where? New Jersey.
Okay. Oh, you familiar with New Jersey? Oh, sure.
Yeah. Burton County? Yes, very nice area.
Really? Burger County? You know, Wycoff?
White cough? Whitecoff? Wykoff?
It's true. Sub River? Allendale.
Allendale. Well, so I worked up there for a little while my previous jobs. So in New Jersey.
It's beautiful state. So you're out by the beach or down south? No, all throughout the state, you know, when you...
Which river? Saddle River. Saddle River?
Is that near town? You never heard of Saddle River? Tom Server.
That's where the south. Yeah, and so they had beautiful beaches. They have incredible forests.
It's a beautiful state. It gets a bad rap because other people always like, where are you from in New Jersey? Which exit is the new answer, right?
But, and then the area, Hoboken. Yes, that was right down the street. Oh my gosh, you look across and you got beautiful New York City.
Statue of Liberty. It's an amazing place. The cliffs?
Ingleside cliffs, right? There was that, I could ride my bike to a cliff where we could see the city. Oh is that right?
It's beautiful. Yeah. It's funny biz, I took my picture. did you grow up?
What's it? Well, Waldwick. Which?
That's what I was asking you, bro. was in between Mitrid's? was to North Corner. The Muldwick was where I was, the Midland Park, and settle.
And so I got into a motorcycle accident when I was 16. Oh. And I died.
And it was death experience. Oh, you had near death experience. No, it was a dead experience.
It wasn't a near death experience. It was a death experience. And it was really bizarre because I had beaten the system.
My father was the white American. Navy guy that came over on a ni nambinta. And then my mom was the native that he took advantage of.
And so he met my mom in Puerto Rico. And she said, okay, I'll marry you if I can have a son named after my dad. And he said, okay.
So they got married and they had 4 kids. And he tried to kill me. before I was born and he tried to kill me over and over again. And my whole life was beating the system because he was the system.
And she was native and I didn't even know it until I got down here. And it was really bizarre because my stepmom explained it to me. And what was really incredible was, you know, so I died in high school.
I didn't believe it, and it was all bullshit, and I was like, I'm not coming back, forget it. Never. I'm not going back.
And like, well, we need somebody, you gotta go back, gotta save the last city. And I was like, what? And I was like, no way am I going to go back for 100 people.
And they're like, well, I don't know if we can do anything better than that. And I was like, yeah, I got to do a 1000000 if you want me to go. And I was like, well, maybe I'll go for a couple million.
And so I came back. And I thought it was all bullshit. I didn't believe any of it.
And I wrote about it for 2 years. And they told me I was a prodigal son. I was like, what the hell's that?
You know, it didn't mean anything to me. It was all bullshit. The church was bullshit.
It was all... I mean, the only thing I did in church was helping the nursery because the kids could see Jesus in me, so I could connect with the kids, and it was awesome. I always played in a nursery.
It was the easiest way for me to give away from my dad, was to go volunteer in the nursery. Because my dad was always kicking me and me and China. My dad was the narcissist, the Navy guy, all got to be in control.
And I was, I grew up in the woods. I was hiding from him and my brothers and everybody picked on me all the time. So it was really incredible to come to Tampa. with a vision of, okay, so what am I gonna do now?
Yeah. And I didn't believe any of it. And, So, the story of the prodigal son was having a big party.
And I was like, oh, so... Well, when he returned, they said, right. And so, okay, so I'm gonna get a big party if I come back.
And so I wrote about this party for 2 years. My junior and senior year in high school. My senior year, I met a nursing student.
And moved out of the house, and went with her, and I was... incredible, and I had the fantasy experience of the goddess Barbie doll nursing student, my senior year in high school. It was so bizarre, you know, after my motorcycle accident, I was, like, off limits. everybody was scared to death with me. So I went from being the lead drug dealer and con artists and, I mean, I had broken into this everything.
There weren't even locks on the doors when I was in school. And by the time I got out of the hospital, they had locked everything or padlocks everywhere. And it was so funny because the principal said, I let you in again, if you give us spec explosives, we're missing, and I just, like, laughed, and I was, like, okay, I think I know where they hit them.
And they let me back in the high school. And it was so funny that 1st time I walked out, I left. You know, my dad took me to a shrink, you know, and so I died.
And they didn't tell me until I went to a doctor's office and he said the same thing. He died. Tell me about that.
I was like, Well, what am I here for? And he pulled out a newspaper and gave me the newspaper. And I read about the motorcycle accident, and I was like...
Oh, and he's like, yeah, you gotta tell me about this. And I didn't remember anything. I didn't wanna...
Well, of course, I didn't want to. So to have that experience and to go through all that. Yeah.
And what's really been incredible for me is that, I accepted the challenge, and then I got my Fat RAM. I wasn't gonna have a, uh, it was really funny because when I was in high school, and he said, he said, oh, well, your prodigal son. And I was like, okay, where's the party?
And, and I don't want to, uh, goat. What did they chop up at? A calf.
Right. I was like, hey, you're gonna, if you're gonna get me back to do something for you, you know, caffe ain't gonna work and I want a big fat ram. And it was so funny because it was like, dream about it.
And I was like, what do you mean, dream about it? I said, well, you're not going to get a fat ram? You gotta conceptualize what you really want.
And of course, the last 2 years in high school. What do you sort of single guy want after, after 20 years of being the drug dealer for the town, and giving everybody everything, and going to all the parties, and the LSD, I'd go through a pound and ref for a week. Who knows, right outside of the city, I had guys going to the city to pick up stuff for me.
The guy that delivered the pizza car was my runner, and he was the coolest driver ever. And I was, and I was, because my dad. He's delivering more than pizza.
Well, my dad was, you know, the big shot. I mean, he was the wealthy, you know, the mayor lived next door and, you know, but he nobody knew that I was hiding in the woods, you know? So it was so funny because I could get away with anything.
So everybody thought, oh, the sweet Weaver kid. Oh, yeah, right. And if you only knew.
And it was so bizarre because they started break, they started chopping down my woods. And they built 3 farms when I got to New Jersey. Three farms.
There was a farm behind my house. There was one across the street, there was another one back by the elementary school. Make sure they know where you are.
All of them were gone. by the time I got to high school. One woods left, and the woods sits left is a small little one left around the ballpark in the river, down at the end. But everything that's gone.
I think all the woods are gone, all of them. I used to put, I used to put salt into the bulldozers into the gas tanks because they were messing with my woods. So, I did that, like, 3 or 4 times.
It's great big things show up and start smashing down your woods. And not that one's not gonna be working next week. And you know, you put salt or... to the gas.
Environmental terrorist. I was the worst, but then nobody knew until that motorcycle accident, and they found this dead kid on the road, and what the hell is he got all this stuff? Where is this?
This is in the bank yesterday. Holy shit. And they found out all the stuff that I did from my accident.
And I didn't know I was in the, I was in the hospital for a month before I even got out of that. But then the counselor, all he wanted to know was, oh, did you see the tunnel? Did you see the light?
Did you... Give me a break. I don't want to deal with this bullshit.
And it was so bizarre because when she wanted to start having babies. And I was like, what? I just got out of high school, and my dad calls, and he says, hey, we're moving to Florida.
You want to go to college? What? He's like, we sent your brother down there already.
We're finally making some money with my business. We're getting out of New Jersey, going back to the tropics where your mom's from. I was like, oh, whereabouts?
And we found an airport down, down in Florida. Down Tampa. I was like, your brothers, what year was that that you moved here?
83. 83? 83?
Yeah. My motorcycle was 1980. It was weird because it was my my 2nd wife's birthday.
I got married again and it was, when's your birthday? B 30? Holy shit.
It was really weird. So so my dad's like, hey, come down to Florida. And my girlfriend worked at Lord Taylor's.
That strawberry and whipped cream and goddess in the split level house. My, my, my 2nd mom, I dated her daughter. My freshman year in high school.
And she adopted maybe. She had the beautiful split level house with 3 girls and I was the man in the family. I was the only guy around.
I helped her do. I mean, we built furniture, we put them with floors, we did, we did all kinds of crap. So after we graduated, I'm bouncing on this goddess and she's taking his, her kids to, Where did she go?
Oregon. They drove across country. She's like, hey, Raffi, can you take care of our family, our kids, that she had 12 Cats, 3 dogs and a new litter of kittens.
So Marianne and I moved into this house with all these critters, and they left, and Marianne and I were just like rabbits going crazy, and it was so erotic, and my dad called, so, like, what do you want me to do? You wanna go where? I was like, oh, why don't you hire me?
I can, you know, I can help you pack. And he's like, yeah, clean out the garage. I'll hire you to clean out the garage.
I was like, oh, okay, I'll think about it, daddy. He's like, you better tell me real soon. We got to get moving.
I was like, okay. And I went, and sat down, and opened up my German, and I started reading, and everything, I wrote about my fat ram, was in the bedroom. Oh, the strawberries, the whipped cream, the fancy lingerie, the you.
I mean, and she was erotic too. So it was like, My own handwriting, you know, a year of my own handwriting describing what I saw in front of me every night. Oh Jesus, you're not kidding.
And I was like, that's a big fat ram. was a big fat ram. She even had, it was really funny because I remember journaling like a week before I met her, and I was sitting outside on the bleachers, you know, lunchtime, you know, all alone, because everybody's scared of death of me, writing in my journal, and I saw this red pickup truck drive by. I was like, It'd be great if she had a pickup truck, because I'm on a bike.
You know, they wouldn't let me drive her for years after stolen motorcycle. No way. I was lucky to put me away.
They actually tried to put me away. They want to try. You're the 1st adult, 1st mind that we're gonna charge as an adult because you've done these heinous crimes.
Yeah, right. My dad got me off, of course, you know, when you, it's all about money, you know, you got money, you get away with anything. And, uh, it was bizarre because, because I got everything I wanted and then I was like, okay, Jesus, you're serious and you want me to go to Tampa?
do this, whatever you want me to do. And I, Okay, I mean, I couldn't believe how much. I mean, when you read your own handwriting and you see it.
I mean, it's, you know, you can't argue with that anymore. You know, whether you believe in God or whatever you believe in, this doesn't mean anything anymore. Because you got Yeah, you got this right in your face.
And I was like, okay, there's your proof. Fine. So I gotta go to Tampa now.
And so I did what I had to do. 1983, Tampa, was it three? And he came into Tampa.
And the 1st thing I saw was all the parties. And I ended up... Well, look, dorms used to have the threats were allowed to bring beer trucks out on campus.
The USF? USF University of Sun and Fun. The parties were endless.
They had beer trucks on the grounds for their frat parties. And this kid walks up to me and he says, you stole a motorcycle. And I'm like, what?
And he was a year behind me. in New Jersey, and my mom knew him by name, because my mom used to substitute the Spanish class, so she knew him by name. My sister knew him by name, because, you know, she was young. She was only a year, 2 years behind me, so he was in between us and he was a football quarterback.
So she knew him by name. And I was like, who's this guy? And he just walked up to me at this frat party and started harassing me and I was, he turned, he showed up in my engineering classes.
And I was trying to build my, my three-wheel bike from high school. I tried to build it in the shop. Because that was the only class that I'd take it in high school.
I was either selling drugs or working in the shop and nobody messed with me because I was trouble. You know, they didn't, you know, the principals, the teachers, they stayed out of my way because I had more money than they did, they didn't want to mess with me. So I just did whatever I wanted to for all through school.
And it was so funny when I got my masters because I had to learn how to read. It was funny. That was a great story.
I got an NBA and I got master's in leadership. But it's really bizarre because, see, this guy from my high school saw what I was doing. He's like, you know, we got to set this up for students to get projects for credit.
And I was like, oh, great idea. That's what Jesus sent me here. And he started reading my journal.
He started, he started reading because every time he'd see a prayer, he'd be like, oh, that's what I gotta read there. And he started seeing what I was doing. And he's like, wow, we gotta set this up, we gotta make this happen.
I was like, okay. And we ended up, it was so funny because I was developing patents at USF as a freshman. And the president found out and he was pissed because they hadn't done it with their faculty yet.
I was doing it as a freshman. What kind of patents? It was, I was just, I was a road bike.
It was a three wheel bike, but that was what I was working on. It was really funny because I've had the presentation book for a month. And I actually brought it here twice, and I think I've actually pulled it out once and showed it, showed somebody something.
And so you're the 1st person that has heard this much of my experience. Oh, hi, yes. I have, you came into it, and I was wired after racing over here on my bike from church.
That was a trip too, because I ran into a college student, and she took all my flyers. She took them all. I was like, hey, you want to make me feel better?
Take my class. And she says, what? And I was like, yeah, you're a student.
And she's like, yeah, I'm a USF student. I said, take a sign up for my masters. And she's like, what?
And I'm like, hey, you get 5 students in my class. I'll let you in for free. And she's like, what?
I'd love to take your glass for free. And I'm like, it's starting Monday. Get into it.
So one side says class and the other one says stars. So stars was what I started at my freshman year at USF. It was called Rent a Student, and we incorporated the director of the urban design center, was the 3rd board member.
It was me and Chuck, and then the director of the year. You and Chuck here, T, you could take some of those off. No, give them to your kids.
Oh, give them your patience. Give them to you. I love to get more people into my...
You know what's really funny is that when I got up this morning, I was like, oh, I'm going to see Lee, and she's actually started to ask me questions because, you know, when you like you asked, and you get me started on a story, then I go, and she's just started to ask when we finished. So I left with her ready to understand. Okay.
And it was really funny because I noticed she had a book and she's got a real book. This is a survey book, and they sell these by the 1000s because everybody uses survey books. Sure in a book, yeah.
She's got a big one. She's got the 8.5 by 11 ones. And they're all made by the same company and they all look identical.
I mean, see, look at it. I mean, you can get them any size you want. They got the little rubber band on them and everything.
And it was so funny because when I was jumping up to come back, after she asked one question. And I noticed that book, my history book is gone, because somebody else borrowed it. Another guy visited my house last week and I was like, hey, I'm ready.
You want to help? He's like, oh, sure, I'll help you. Good luck.
And he's like, wow, this is and I say, hey, it's all set up already. He only needs president to get it started again. He's like, what?
I'm like, here, take it home, read it. And he's like, okay. Oh, like, oh, okay, whatever.
So I didn't, I didn't know history, world history, or what? When I started my NBA. I don't see I got time.
I could tell you the NBA story. Yeah, so... So I started this company with Chuck.
And just as we incorporated, I graduated and got married and had baby. And I mean, May, December, January, or May, December, July. It was, and it was so funny because I was dating this girl that had just gotten out of our house.
So she was 17 when I met her. And she was a dance. Well, I was a senior, so I was I started right out of high school and I did 5 years, right?
Yeah, so I was 22, 23, just finished my degree. And I was like, oh, I'm done with what I came down here for. I can finally have my babies because, you know, I was already I babysit high school, you know?
When God gave me this goddess, I was like, ready, babies? Yay. And no, you got to go to Tampa first.
So as soon as I got my degree, it was like, back to babies. I was so excited to have babies. And she almost died too.
The 1st one. And so 10 years with my babies and this 17 year old lady decides she wants to go back to school and she leaves. And I was like, oh, okay, good luck.
And the only thing that changed was where she slept. Because we split everything right down the middle. I still had my kids as much as I wanted to, and they went back and forth.
So they were with me 3.5 days and it was or 3.5 days. And she took one Honda, and I took the other Honda. I mean, I was an engineer, so I was doing real well.
But I already owned my house. I was already all set by the time, we were married for 10 years, and she left. And then another goddess, Barbie doll, falls into my lap, and it was so awesome, and my daughter loved her so much.
And, uh, and she was, uh, she was actually, she was a swimsuit mom from Hawaii. accomplished. But she didn't want to get married. And my daughter was pissed, so she found somebody to marry her mom instead.
And he was trouble. And so it went nasty. So 10 years of marriage, 5 years of chaos, because once I lost my goddess, my daughter got pissed, and she found somebody else for her mom.
She wanted a regular marriage. And I wasn't getting it done fast enough for her. So she found somebody else and then I lost my kids.
So my kids were gone for 10 years. Oh. And when I lost my kids, I was still doing my engineer and I'd go downtown.
I'd drop off permits and visit engineers and do whatever I was doing, and every once in a while, I'd, you know, go down there and, oh, hey, Scott. Scott was one of the attorneys that helped us start the student organization. Years before, he had an office on Davis Island.
So every time I'd go downtown and drop off, hey, Scott, you got time for lunch? Oh, sure, come on. Oh, no, there's somebody in my office.
Oh, you gotta meet this guy. Come on down. Yeah, let's have lunch.
And I go down there to his office. And this old guy's sitting next to him, and it's like, I just started the entrepreneur center at the university. We just got certified...
You should get your MBA. Damn, that's a good idea. So I visited Scott for lunch, and he introduced me to the guy who just started the entrepreneur program, and I decided to get an NBA.
And it was so cool because I signed up for the class before I even applied to the program. I was there in the 1st week of class, and the guy that was teaching the class, I had to make a history book to get back into school. So that's what I did.
So I made the history of all the projects we had done. I'm setting up the nonprofit and all of it. So I had like an inch binder of history.
And so when I went back to this class, I picked up, picked one out of the schedule, found something that was a good time for me, and showed up for class, and sat through it, and talked to the teacher after class. He's like, what, you haven't even applied yet? And I'm like, no, I didn't even know what class it was until this morning.
And he's laughing at me. Oh, my God, you're, where are you from? And I'm like, hey, I've been here before.
I just go downstairs and see Mr. Card. He's like, Mr. Carr. He retired 10 years ago. And I'm like, yes, so card isn't around anywhere?
And he, oh, you know, he's, he's a, he's the president of the credit union now. I was like, oh, see, so I go, see Mr. Carr anyway. And he's like, and what are you gonna do?
And I, see, he's got my history book and he's like, oh, let me see that. He's look through my history book. And he sees these minutes with the president and he says, I scheduled this meeting.
I was assistant for the president when he did this. So this is your project. And it was just so funny, because it's like, here the professor, in the class, is trying to tell me I can't get into his class because I'm not, and he tells me how to do it now.
I'm like, praise God. So I jump on my bike, I ride over the credit unit, and I, you know, come up to the front desk and, hey, George, card around. Well, he's the president.
He's upstairs. Yeah, just tell him wever's here. Tell him I ain't got to talk to him.
She buzzes them up. I go right upstairs, and George is like, oh, you know who's the president, who's running a NBA program. It's my buddy from college.
We went to Purdue together. I was like, oh, great, tell me how to get into the program. He's like, okay, you gotta tell him this.
Tell me he needs to pull the fly off in the registrar. I need to spill this form out and he needs to do this and do this. I was in the program in a week.
So I got into the program. I got into the class. I got in everything.
And now the professor's telling me how to read because I got to read these articles every week and I'm like, I gotta read that article in a week. Like, you get done in a semester. And he's like, no, no, no, you're an NBA student. you didn't read in your engineering.
Yeah, I read the equation and the answer in tobacco book. That's all I written an engineer and I didn't care about anything. else. And he's like, no, no, no, you got to read the article.
You gotta read it all. And I'm like, oh, great. And he, he spent an hour going through how to read the research article.
Yeah, yeah. I was like, damn. And within a month, another professor hires me.
So they ended up giving me an office, paying for my degree, convincing me to get a PhD. And I ended up applying to 4 different programs and getting accepted into 3 of them because their master, their, their business never got together in time. So I ended up with 2 masters in business because they never got their PhD together.
And then I got accepted to, um, what was it? Um, public health, engineering, and education with 3 colleges that accepted my, from my PhD for PhD. USF?
All 3 of the colleges. And I wanted, I was like a 3D PhD. Let's do it.
And they told me I was crazy. And I was like, well, hey, you're paying for it anyway. I don't care.
And it was so funny because they talked me in at just two. So go ahead, just forget three. Pick 2 of them.
And so I started public health and engineering. And I, I finished the engineering in tenure, so I almost finished the public health. So, it was really weird to do that because 10 years later, so I met my 2nd wife, just as I started my PhD, I was there from 04 to 08, doing a master's, and then I started my PhD in 08, I finished it in 17.
And then she left me. When the hurricane hit. Hurricane hit on 911 and she packed up and she left and that was the last time I saw her.
That was weird. So she left when the hurricane hit when I graduated. 2017, when the hurricane hit Tampa. Well, almost hit.
Then they can't hit Tampa. But they tried. And, and, yeah, a couple.
Two years ago then, and, yeah, they can't. No, it hasn't been a direct hit on campus since 201920, 1921. There hasn't been a direct. remember a couple years ago?
It wasn't a direct hit. It was just that was just passing by. That wasn't a direct hit.
The eye... The eye hitting Tampa. I had the eye has hit Sanibel and said, the other port down there.
It hit it hit Newport Richie, but it hasn't hit Tampa, the Eye of the Storm. So it's getting closer, though. It's really bizarre because I was I was ready to cash in my chips when she left.
I was like, oh, I'm all done now. Because, you know, I finished my PhD, my kids were already gone and married and happy and everything was finished and... So what do you think?
Then my daughter had a baby. Like, what are you doing right now? So my daughter had a baby in St.
Pete. And I said, oh, I got something to live for now. And I came over to St.
Pete's, started biking around, and found an engineering firm, and they hired me as a senior vice president, an engineer firm. They wanted me to set up another office. Oh, I was like, So I just got divorced, so I got half the house over there.
So I had like 80 grand in the bank wondering what the hell I was gonna do next. My daughter has a baby down St. D. 2 school teachers down in St.
Pete, and they had a big, I still got 10 minutes. Well, tech, you know how therapy works. I thought it was, it's a 50 minute hour.
Oh, really? I thought it was a whole hour. We schedule it for an hour, but in therapy, you have to give the therapist time to figure out what's next.
To document, okay, what did we talk about? What were the main things? So I'm so incredible about this whole experience was when I came to St.
Pete. They had a baby and they were both school teachers. And my my daughter was like, you know, I gotta stay home with my baby.
Good for her. That's what I said, and they figured out a way to do it. They sold their house.
They sold their pool, they sold their boat. They sold their, and they moved to his family, it was in Cincinnati. And they bought a big house and they got 20 acres of land.
And that picture that you just saw, my granddaughter was dropped in the creek in their new property. That was the 1st picture they sent me. From, oh, they're actually in Kentucky.
Kentucky. Yeah. So they just south of Cincinnati.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Cincinnati airport in Kentucky. Well, yeah, that's what I mean.
I was so proud of her because she knew what she was doing. But then COVID hit. And they closed the engineer in office.
And COVID gives me unemployment, puts my mortgage on hold. The city pays all my utilities. So I got this $1000 check every month, or every 2 weeks, and all I gotta do is buy pizza.
Because I'm all by myself and there's 4 bedrooms, 3 baths. And I'm biking around downtown. I'm biking to my office and that's all I gotta do.
And then my dad decides to leave Florida now. My mom died in 99. So now it's 20 years later, and he's done with Florida hurricanes, and he's ready to get the hell out of here.
And I go help him clean out his house. And of course, I'm the black sheep, so everybody's fighting with me, and it was like, blood, cleaning out this house. And my stepmom is like, you know why you fight with your dad so much?
And I'm like, weave her against the Rivera. It's always been me and my mom against the world, and she's like, no, your dad is a racist, narcissist that doesn't like Rivera, Raffi Rivera, and she explained it to me, and I was like, wow. And she's like, you know, all that's left in this house is your mom.
And the Salvation Army is gonna come tomorrow morning, clean it out. We took everything else, and your brothers and sisters took what they wanted and all that's left is your mom's heart, and our pictures, and our mom's garbage. And I was like, really?
And she's like, you come tomorrow morning, you can take anything you want. I called my buddy from college, one of the guys who worked with me, and we drove over there with 2 trucks, and my dad was there. helping us. I was scared to death, and she wasn't around, and he helped us blow up my truck.
And I ended up with all this history from my mom. And I found out my mom was cat. And I was like, what's cat?
So COVID hits, and I find out I'm a cat, and my daughter leaves. And I've been alone for 7 years, the St. Pete, learning what Catholic is. who Catholic is.
Last week, I found out the Catholic is about your relationship with Jesus. And Jesus and I, old buddies, weeping. I mean, I met Mary in the woods.
I started doing all these Catholic things 7 years. insane how many classes showed up, how many people, priests. This is just like the football player showing up from New Jersey. What the hell are you doing down here?
Well, you stole this motorcycle. You were out the bay, and I know what you do. Well, yeah.
What the hell are you telling me this for? I left that New Jersey. And so this morning.
I picked up this book. What book? This book?
This book? Just read the page, just one page, whatever you're inspired to read. Because you are a work in progress.
I've been doing this since I've been here and nobody has ever believed me or understood me. What do you mean? And everything has been programmed and planned, and it's scary because there's so much synchronousity and so much coherence that has brought me...
You think it's all coming together now? I know it is. And it's bizarre because I know what's gonna happen.
And I still, they tell me that we might not make it to save a hundred. And I say, yeah, bullshit. You might not make it to what?
To save the last 100 people here. Oh, I've heard that a 1000 times. And I still think we got 1000000s, but they still tell me that we might not make it.
And it's really funny because when Chuck lost his wife, she showed up the night that she died, she knocked me over in my kitchen. And the first thing she wanted to know was whether we made it or not. And I said, I think we did.
And she's like, you think that we got the last 100? And I looked at her, and I was like, oh, my God. What the hell?
And her daughter came over the next day and told me that she died, and I didn't even know who she was when it happened. It's really bizarre because the classes that I'm doing now are helping me understand what's happened to him. And I go back.
You used to see Shancy? She actually started and I told her to write a real report. and she told me that she wrote a real report. A real report for what?
About my experience with Jesus. Oh, oh. And I said, you better write it all out.
And she said, okay, I will. And I said, no, you got to write the name Jesus in there. And she said, well, I'll write a religious experience.
And I said, you know, so if you wanna take me seriously, I'd leave this book here for you. I don't want you to leave anything here. You don't want me to leave anything?
No? Okay. It's a boundary thing.
I understand that. Because then I would be responsible for it. Why I offered because it's just being real?
Because I have done that before and it really helps because... book is important to you. I got 100s of them. What's in the book?
I know, but I never read any of them. Why not? Because I got I'm writing all the time.
This is going to give you perspective. That's what journalings are. I'm going to say, well, you know, do you remember that?
So, you should see the blog I'm working on. Yeah. Because that's the one I go back to.
Because I'm doing the St. Ignatius spiritual exercises Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment