“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Take this experience for you

"The fork is the best microphone"
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we have done for you will be felt by everyone for ever. Bring people to your table and pray for us.
I need to honor what god has given to me and what I have to share. 
Approach neighbors about new guests? what?
Yes, approach neighbors about new guests is a wonderful opportunity! Have the time open for Lord to do something. Just trust in the Lord about everything. As Jesus had meals with everyone to listen and draw them out and share with them. Open up, and answer their questions, and share your love and experience for everything.
I realized I had so much more to write! It's important to offer my Mangrove Class, and Dance Night, or Kayak Morning, but showing up for others is important. Sharing the meals before or after is critical. I need to break bread with others more and more as I can.
Relax and follow the word of the spirit. Know that is what you have to share and who you are for others. consider others at your dinner table. Open this up more for ease and comfort in the space. Ignore the rest. Make the table your center.
I realized this morning talking to a prayer-line caller about her own experience and challenges, how my own experience has brought me full-circle again! I have a wonderful home and place to share. Cooking and creating such wonderful things is very easy and practical.
What can you tell me how you grew-up, invite other people's stories. . . Commit the time to the Lord, and surrender to it. Check with the holy spirit, before jumping in, share with them the truth. . . invite all people into each season of life. God has a great plan for your life, and we need to know this is God Way.
I'm not sure I understand how to give more into your Spirit! I work and try to be full and clear Into your Spirit for your Glory. Take this experience for you and make it move forward for your glory. Please Dear Jesus I need to know and experience all you have set before me, I know it is your WILL that makes my life and I move into this more every day.

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment