“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, May 16, 2022

That is who YOU ARE!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! But I've been intimidated by this live writing with you online again.
Why? We haven't changed much, we only want to step into it more. You still get this constant synchronicity and guidance, where you seem to escape every challenge and conflict as if by magic; where you are always flying ahead. And you recognize how everything is easy and blessed if you do what you are guided to do. And otherwise you will stub your toe and know something is out of sync that you need to address inside of you.
I know that's my experience. And I know I'm still preparing for something else you want. Something my mom already knew about!? I also knew whatever this is I'm getting ready for, is really just around the corner! This feeling and vibration has been with me for a while, and yes it's stronger and clearer than ever. And I know I’ve got so much to do and prepare for. I’m really never sure what that means and how to select the tasks that should take priority. Like taking the time to post to eBay now. What as weird experience. 
We have been making it more clear about your place and tasks. And you are intimidated by the timing, but you know that you always have been taken care of. Stop worrying and trust you are always taken care of. It's nothing new for you, you are simply stepping into another new place of being that is very important.
I get it. I know it’s not about “listening” but “being” and expressing more fully this flow and experience I feel inside of me. It’s kinda weird as I know I can get deeper into it all, with silence and privacy; but then it’s about BEing and doing things I feel.  I'm falling asleep. And then I know I need to start my day with my pipe and accept this part of me.Then I really know I’ve got a very specific schedule that needs to be tight, waking up at 4am for Prayers, JoyFM Lessons, then biking to Sun Ritual, and Mass and biking more.

I guess it's really nothing new, but it's really a challenge to start my day here again. I guess it's really nothing new, and I didn't plan on saying the same thing again. It's about accepting and understanding my place and this means a lot more than planting Mangroves and helping Urban Agriculture grow and expand in this city. I understand each day really opens up so much more power and clarity into something more important.
We have been pulling you out. It does involve all you are working with. You need to protect yourself. Sharing the deeper truths requires you to release things. Getting out of your comfort zone, being vulnerable and real about what you know and need. Getting into this space is the power and focus you created in the very beginning. Returning to this deeper truth is fundamental to the healing we all need. It's your gift and experience to share the experiences that you know. 
Connecting to God is what you do. Being real about this experience and understanding what this is that you have, really is all about this power and focus you bring . . .  You need to understand this truth dwelling inside of you. God's perspective, take God's yoke . . . Psalm 92  Delight yourself in GOD. Give Him all you are, Psalm 46:1 . . . because you are so clear and real about what you have been given. There is so much here and every day you find and feel more pleasure and experience in this.
I got a prayerline call today from Australia! He was embarrassed to be hiding and impersonating a Britain to engaged in political debates. I asked him if he was sharing the truth in his Heart. How being real about this truth is what is most important. If you are walking in traffic, you need to be realistic and protect yourself. If you are sharing the deepest truth it's critical that you protect yourself. Love Our Father and Our neighbors can only begin with loving yourself first. 
The Promises of God Intouch.org  What God provides for you when you LISTEN, and FLOW! It's His Gift that is offered with Prayer. Ask and Recieve, Prayer in Truth will resolve all your challenges.
I get it, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ! Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to guide me In all the tasks before me. It's always about Loving You Dear Lord Jesus Christ and I Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for filling me this moment typing this over in Loving You Dear Lord Jesus Christ 
What it means is that you simply do as you must. Stop judging and questioning, but flow in the truth. You know your place and power. getting more real about each step and action you take. Making the Flow clear for the Earth and Love you are carrying. It's being fearless. If you are ready to swim and Love Your Dear Lord Jesus Christ this is something we are all ready for and need.
I understand how each word and step in critical for me to step into a stronger place with Your Spirit INSIDE OF ME. It's never easy, and stepping out to do something stronger and respecting that I need to bring YOUR WORDS into all my actions. Stop feeling and thinking it's me and accepting it's only within Jesus that allows all things to FLOW in LOVE.  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

And that is who You are In Jesus, touching every heart, I worship you. Light in the darkness MY GOD, that is who You Are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment