“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, May 8, 2022

bike down to a SpeakEzy for us to dance

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! It helps me to share these truths with other searchers. Yes, “happiness is very fundamental” for having real experiences on Earth. Everything else evolves from this power and vibration. Yes, Evolution itself is progressed with Happiness Vibrations creating coherence with Magnetism. It is very distinct and easy to recognize, but it is also very difficult to maintain and create “at times.” Yes, I must clarify and separate myself here, because some people can make joy and happiness out of anything at “any time.” Yes, that’s me! And this is hard for many people to believe or understand.
What happened today. ? 
I got an invitation to work at another garden project at another church in Tampa. Of course, Rick said it was the Church school he grew up in! So now again it opened the door for sharing more deeper truths and deep synchronicities with him. He is really an awesome blessing to my experience and growth now.
What About tonight?
I’m in my fort again with my iPad and pencil charged. I even have a beer with me and a new chocolate bar. I sent one of these Evolved keto bars to Christopher for his birthday. Along with the book and a bunch other goodies. I am so blessed to have my own experience in Wonderland! I need to put videos into YouTube so I can add them to this blog. I’ve been recording so much more. I put the action camera on my helmet with the cave light in the front. Now I can bike at night and videotape it and talk about it and do it all at the same time. This little guy on my head seems to do really good with the sound too. I’m having so much fun doing really crazy things. Like hanging in my fort in the middle of the night talking to a little box of technology.
What else would the Radio say to you now; “And I will fear No more” .-.-.-. you opened my eyes so I can see so much you made up the sky just to show me .-.-. Love is rushing in. , 
I been copying and moving videos and know I need to do a lot more. Because you are with me!
What did you figure out with your airBnB?
I realized that I could have investors pay for creating a room and then design a room specific for them where they can get part of whatever comes in for that same room. So I asked Sandi to describe her trip so that I can make it into experience for a new guest!
What about creating a new experience! 
I Flash to a new experience, a new vision, a new dynamic. I bring a person who can barely walk and set them on a bike and help them learn how to bike again. Even A fully powered electric bike if necessary. Then we bike down to a SpeakEzy for us to dance, then we have a wonderful meal. Then we dance some more and then we go biking back home!
What Is remarkable is how you will be able to heal and teach 80 year old people how to get up and move again making them teenagers.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment