“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, April 29, 2022

happiness is fundamental

1st Podcast:
  1. What resonates? Yes happiness is fundamental, ground state of life where we all belong. . . meaning to accept what IS, as the NOW of Being and nothing else is necessary. . . simply part of the Natural Beingness of what IS. Staying there is the fun part! Practice stability and mindfulness into this experience of what IS, like I recorded here:https://youtu.be/ZV6bumRZVM4
  2. What didn’t make sense? Yes, I agree Mind is fundamental, all creation seeks to create MIND IN LOVE ==> Happiness beyond all that is The Whole purpose and plan for everything!
  3. Questions? Why is this such a big deal? Have no one known or accepted this fundamental truth where we all belong.
  4. How do you see it? Daily sitting on my hammock, or my bike just seeing the beauty and listening to the birds and plants around me that love the attention and blessings I share with them all. We DO HAVE A CHOICE, where anyone can share and BE in this practice daily. Every day creating the experience and joy of BEING more fully in the space and Love of Divinity.
  5. The themes that stood out to you applying to your life . . . "Activities and identity of life become irrelevant." Again seems to resonate with my existing Beingness as I remember school years, where each year I returned to school as a "new person" pretending to BE someone else, someone new, someone who started a new experience to meet new people, and share with different people.
  6. Or would like to apply to your life - - self-imposed desire to be and grow within this culture is the mistake where we can settle and be content with what already IS. While my whole point in life now is to recognize I belong in a culture and get myself attached to that of me to share more with others!
Interview with https://dougveenhofretreat.wordpress.com/about-doug-veenhof/ who spoke about 6-7 hours meditations, silence for days, leaving the world of daily affairs - "Days focused on Meditation" - - - "doing less brings greater happiness" vs. "hedonism, materialism and consumerism" programming of the current culture to reach happiness. Looking within for happiness, instead of looking without. Happiness is a natural process of the mind. . .  Developed research with https://centerforcontemplativeresearch.org/ where the ultimate goal is understanding the mind, where the mind is primary beyond all else. this is just like ions in the noetic sciences did Roger Mitchell did!

All that I’ve done since my accident in 1980 is apply mindfulness to the mind, where culture is irrelevant, and study of life to examine and experience it more fully.

2nd Podcast:
  1. What resonates? Opening the whole history of the universe, seeing the beginning of time where a flower opens up into a flash of Light. Saint Theresa of Avila called this the "Flight of the Spirit," while I have always called it simply a "Flash," where I see some picture, that opens up later on exploring. It's like he said, where I see a flower that opens up into more and more details, getting more and more complicated as things grow and expand from the first vision that I see. looking deeper and deeper into the same experience that grows by factorials faster and faster than I can see-or interpret . . .
  2. What didn’t make sense? All I ever needed in your Love. . .👼 
  3. Questions? Doesn’t everybody know this already
  4. How do you see it? I already Know how much we are all connected and resonate with each other. It’s Very difficult to find someone that even understands that.   Opening the empathy of another and seeing deeper into something new we can share.
  5. The themes that stood out to you applying to your life - - - let go of pain vs. where karma is without beginning. Opening up to what is again and accepting this pain an experience is a necessary part of life.
  6. Or would like to apply to your life  - - - must open up more and allow it for more. Stay in humor and attend to life in joy and open to all that is. 
Opened into three take-away, explore and stay curious of your experiences. 

3rd Podcasts:
  1. What resonates? How interpretation changes everything. Nature is always there and makes it right in peace knowing it's all there already.
  2. What didn’t make sense? Piggy-back meditation skill development with other skills in the existing systems to non-judgement equanimity 
  3. Questions? nothing new 
  4. How do you see it? This is great.
  5. The themes that stood out to you applying to your life
  6. Or would like to apply to your life

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I know I need to write more and need to DO MORE, and I'm spontaneous and clear about what this means. I did my Prayerline volunteer hour, JoyFM lessons and prayers, then the weights, the Sunrise and the planting, and then Mass and biking. Wow, did it all as my first time as a new habit. . .  Even recording the exercise on my bike, which has never done right, but i'm getting closer. When I got home, I watered and harvested a bit seeing that Sandi was out walking as her sneakers were gone. Her sandals were still there, so she hadn't left yet. 

After Ritual this morning I sent her my Ritual links and asked her to read them. She soon arrived home from her walk, as I was cleaning greens I harvested. She got her stuff together to leave, and I offered to drive her so we could have more talk time, taking her out to her friends in Tierra Verde. I got out my iPad and set it for her to read as I was getting ready. Then on the drive she started asking me about healing Fluoride, since she knew about how poisonous it was and all.
What did you FLASH into?
I tried to tell her how there had never been pure fluoride or pure aluminum on earth. That for the billions of years here, never has an organism had to deal with these pure poisons . . . . .
What about the FLASH!
I realized how there was never a need to deal with these pure poisons except now, so NOW a New Life Evolves now! I could clear it by choosing to do it myself. This was what inspired her, and she wanted to know what this meant. . . I mean feeling your DNA, is exactly like feeling your heartbeat. Each breath you feel your heart beat, so close your eyes and imagine you see this DNA. This is a ground zero connections to yourself, and decide this DNA inside of you is changing and moving more to use fluoride to leave your body. 
What a FALSH! But that's not what you saw.
I guess I saw or felt, or Flashed into the DNA that moment where I could ask for and request the removal of Fluoride. It was really creating a new rule. Then I saw the Golden Milk I was making with my son. 
The FLASH!
I also saw how I can shift traffic lights. It's just deciding that a certain action and procedure does something. I always flashed to the bewitched TV show from grade school, where this genie from the bottle would twinkle her nose and things changed. Yes, of course I could change anything. Sandi asked me about that too. It's wild and funky that we can do anything, we simply ask for it to "BE a certain way" and it's done. So I twinkle my nose, or blink my eyes two-times, and the stop-light changes . . . or whatever "procedure" I want to make "whatever BE" before my eyes.

That's simply where I am. And I know what’s next for me is how EVERYTHING vibrates at the same frequency ... I just do nothing, but what I'm supposed to be doing. This means no more thinking, but more feeling and acting with what I know I need to be doing. This is what I do and sorta what I've always done. Yes, like walking through walls when I was a kid. It never really mattered what anyone thought, or expressed to me. I knew I could do it and I never explain to anybody why. Because nobody ever really asked me why either. So today Sam asked and I told her how there’s always a way through things and it’s being connected to Jesus where you know everything so you see the way through.
You are the answer, "come into these open arms, it took you so long, but you're mine to love." 4/29/2022 2:08:55 and again the songs are defining your space. Time wonders in the moon, and hear our voice, calling you home. . . as again you hear with what you "need to hear" in that moment; and suddenly you see this tiny keyboard FLASH before your eyes. Again you can see and feel these tasks at a completely different level.  Flashing to another place where it's all exactly the life you want; where each typo shows the deeper meanings, confusing those not ready for it. But opening those you need . . . it's all about the timing. Ask and Receive. . . 
It is more and more exactly like you wanted. It's about making it easier for you to share. If you are the man of knowledge and are really free and clear to share who you are. Last night you made a giant salad. And you could make the same one over again now. You've barely harvested any greens. . . But you know what you can do with this food you create in Love.
This will change everything Sat Apr 03 1:34:34 PM . . You see the world in a second color, the child who paints outside the numbers. . . can you feel it now how this will change everything. And again you need to let it begin. You are doing and sharing more every moment. These are the tools you asked for a dreamed about. Forget all limits, ALLOW YOU, to BE! Fearless again as you have always seen this very keyboard before your eyes, where all life changes as you type. Hundreds thousands, millions, and billions of these keyboards Flashing before your eyes, as you magically select and test each one making it better, easier, faster. . . Yes, you know typing lessons will get you fingers faster than your words. Again and again you must let It Begin, 1:37:03PM, helping Tampa Bay find Joy, in the big vortex of Love, creating here as each moment you move it further.
I took a break to do the See Hear Feel (SHF)
You are ready to find all the answers. It's really going to be very easy. you wanted it all fast and easy remember. You were very specific and detailed about how things would happen. Save as many as we possibly can. Love it as much as we can. You know more every day. Seeing how these plants in your HOME, Shift the Vibrations completely.  
I had a wicked powerful powerful flash with Sam driving through Tampa. I was telling her how when you’re connected to spirit everything shifts to a higher level. And she didn’t understand what I mean. So I told her if we were interested of Jesus and in truth of God right this moment. We could easily be shifting the whole planet. She wanted me to give her an example so she could understand.

She didn’t exactly say that, but she kept on saying she didn’t understand, she didn’t understand, so an example was prudent. That moment I looked at the truck in front of us: the license plate said “ in God we trust” with the website above it. I told her if we had done this in God‘s Light there would’ve been a dozen trucks here just like this one, with a trailer full of tools coming to the church with us right now. For example this building on the corner could’ve been the church. We would’ve been pulling in to take over and rebuild everything, because the building was empty waiting for us. The extra building there by the side could be our staging room to do everything else. Each new truck full of tools arriving we would tell them to empty it all out and get then give them A location on the bay to pick up refugee children.

Within hours we would have thousands of people there working on the gardens putting life together all the tools and setting things up for the children. Of course she had to question every detail to prove it was even possible instead of ever considering an image beyond her current physical conditions. Of course it could happen. One meteor a block away, and this whole block would be empty for months!
You are the answer Sharing things people will never understand everybody’s limited to their own culture and misinterpretations
I’m trying
Yes you are getting the answer more every day 
I know, thank U
You are the answer, 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment