“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, May 20, 2023

time moving forward

I don’t understand. More and more is coming together faster faster. But I’m still totally clueless. I know things happen all the time to teach me and lead me into some thing but I don’t feel like I’m getting anywhere. I always feel like I’m falling behind.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What just happened was really wonderful. You accepted that you could change everything and you understood how that could happen. It’s all about time! It’s all about how you spend your time. When you spend your time with us, we all grow, when you get lost in useless things you fall.
I know ‘Joyce make it sound so easy, so now again I need to learn something more about my power and my focus. So now I’m finally talking to my blog. I understand I can do this all the time. I understand you can talk back with me all the time. I don’t understand where I’m going or what I’m doing.

I guess that’s completely irrelevant, but I don’t understand why. Except knowing it’s time moving forward 

 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment