“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, May 22, 2023

stay focused in this power

Today's Reflections: In your prayer today, spend a little time dwelling on the fact that the Holy Spirit knows you inside and out. Pray to him that he would make you docile to his promptings—that you would rely more and more on the Spirit to tell you what to say not only in extraordinary situations but all the time.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!  I know it's important to trust moving into things You have set before me. I struggle as I know your Love gives me strength to move through so many things. And if things are not working them I'm going in the wrong way.
What you are doing is chanting the name of God through actions you engage in. This is very powerful to move through anything. However, when you stop chanting and things fail you lose your confidence and decide that it's not necessary or proper for you to do. Having the direct guidance and power we bring to you was necessary to get you here. You allow Flow as such a Higher Level. It was your mom did and created in you. Taking this to the next step is important too.
I guess this means I need to be teaching and stepping into more as I move forward. Everything has stopped again. Everything is out of reach. I have nothing I can do but write and share in Your Love and Word!
Why don't you Chant then?
I get it, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!
What does this make you feel now?
I feel like I need to be planting more! Planting Mangroves or something somewhere. It's kinda nerve-racking as I seem to be out of it again. I've been only able to do the Prayerline, focusonthefamily.com, www.intouch.org before catching the morning crew prayers at 6am on theJoyFM.com. . . yes 3 early hours each day giving me a clear focus.
What about your readings and studies.
I've been keeping up with the Exodus 90, which is where this post started last week! Yes, it is helping me to grow and understand more as I go. Like I've been getting out onto my knees to pray and focus very clearly on God. As I reread my notes here above, it seems the connection to God and Jesus with the Holy Spirit is something more I need to focus on. 
When the going gets tough . . . you will never stop fighting for me. . . you stand up for me in the darkest night. . .
I'm always getting the Words of Jesus singing to me from everything I see and read. It's obvious to me how God Planned every detail to bring us all into this Truth of Spirit and Beingness that can take us away from the lies and greed that have been taking over everything all around us. 
Father let your Kingdom come, Father let Your Will be done, on Earth as in Heaven. Again more music resonating inside of you and again more clarity and focus comes simultaneously. It's always been like this for you, like listening to the trees in the woods of northern New Jersey. Starting this week with John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
I know and I'm trying to stay focused in this power and truth that you are sharing with me and open for me!
What about your readings?
I know I’m onto it now. . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment