“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

powerful growth and understanding

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened this week?
I noticed Tuesday, or um yesterday, that I'm having TONs of De-ja-vu's!  I mean, I noticed this Monday as well. But yesterday is seemed to be happening all morning. It was really remarkable as I walked and connected with everything around me.
What happened?
Monday, I had another piece of equipment donated to STARS! It was a mini-DV deck that I can use to transfer all my movies into the new digital world we are living in. As I got to USF to visit the video labs, I was perplexed with the whole experience bringing me back to a place of control and responsibility. 
What do you mean.
It was remarkable, talking to people about making things happen. Suggesting new courses, and new opportunities where we could do so much more than anyone could understand! I've been in this place over and over again throughout my life and it is really just the shift as I move into another place.
We have been trying to prepare you.
I know, how God is always working for the Good and What I need! It's always been for the deeper more powerful growth and understanding. It's always about power and growth so much beyond my understanding. And I know this is what I do every time. Each challenge and conflict scares and threatens me, but then opens up something so strong and powerful.  Like I step into a new space that I never knew was even possible. Each time this happens I get closer to you and have a stronger impact on someone's life.
 We have stayed with you through this and will be clear guiding you forward.
I know, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to bring me home in your Peace again. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment