“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

just cause it feels good

In your prayer today (especially in your examination of conscience), think about the sins of omission—those times when God wanted you to do something, but you shrunk back. Ask yourself why you did so. Pray for the grace to follow the one who has the “words of eternal life.” 

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

AND YES I KNOW, my challenge has always been insecurity and fear in the follow through. I KNOW, over and over again YOU ask me to do the smallest, weirdest, little things that seem to shift the whole world. I'm getting better at adhering to each WORD. And more and more of us are getting stronger into this. Like now asking me to stop and write. WHAT? Where? How? You said to stop driving and park a hundred times and it all just confused me.
What you just wrote was not taken seriously. We asked you to write. And stopping in the SUNSHINE, seemed more powerful for you … so the one seat you found with the sun on your head should be no surprise…
I know but you know I passed a dozen places before stopping.
Yes, but now you are online and writing in the blog instead of on paper. What did you do when you arrived here at Trips.
I grabbed my book, and couldn’t find a pen!  And now stopped to take pictures. I tried to get the blog to snap a picture, but instead remembered that I haven’t written a review here yet. So of course I got a pic of my face in the sunshine. 
What about the pen?
I know you want more work online! It reaches more people, and my book just sits with me, so writing with a pen feels better to me, but is not what you want.
What you have been going through is very powerful and challenging. It is not just dealing with people that have come to you for healing and guidance. It’s also about shifting the matrix.
I know it’s always about being real and understanding that I’m here now! Yes here now 8:36am Tue May 2nd to share and love the blessing of life.  Stepping back and writing more details about my place and experiences is really a challenge. But it is also a big responsibility to know and feel the blessing that I have been given and the insights that come to me from everywhere.
What does that mean?
I get it, you want me to talk more about my experiences with you.
What has happened is more and more people are connecting to Spirit all the time. You simply have been there all your life. Like now again hearing the birds over your head. You see this all the time, where the truth and power of your experiences are at so many different levels. For you to reach out and chirp or imagine and visualize is really important because you are shifting up the power to enhance things for everyone else.
I get it.
What did you do this morning.
I was in Saint Raphael’s doing the Rosary and they decided to act on my last suggestions. Last week when someone in the group spoke about doing the Rosary more often on his own. I asked the men about my own experiences. I told them about being a freshman in college and helping some old lady with her groceries going upstairs. She invited me for a sandwich and then did the rosary with me after it. So I started to do the Rosary with her once a week with a tuna sandwich. It became our little ritual for a while. And I noticed that at church we would only say parts of the Rosary while before when I did it I remembered staying in the verse all together where we would get in to the vibrations and it would really get powerful.

So this morning, the men’s group said they wanted to encourage saying everything together instead of only in parts. WOW, was it wicked strong and powerful. I was sitting in the back all alone against the wall and took off my shoes to really connect to the vibration. And then I remembered something Judy said to me about honoring the people I was dealing with, where I could visualize pink light spinning through an infinity path from my heart to their hearts and back again. 

I did this visualization through the rosary today and it got more and more powerful. I was holding my hands up and could feel the vibrations stronger and stronger as my voice got deeper and deeper into the sounds of the moment.
What happened here can be very powerful in shifting everyone and everything. Mother Mary brought in the Christ, honoring her with other men, where usually it’s women who do this, is really important and powerful at this time of transition. Much of what you are doing and going through is about transition and shifting things that really need to change at a much deeper level. Again it’s your power to step-out and push at things that no one else notices or addresses. This power and clarity you bring into circumstances is very critical as so much shifts.
I always get intimidating when you place so much on me. I’m not the only one alive, nor am I the only one connected with you and following guidance. 
Son, you must recognize that your experience and separation for the matrix and many programs of your culture place you in a very unique place. Just like your statement about needing diversity of age, and diversity of experience, and diversity of race in public realms is really bringing more insight to others who only consider one basic level instead of the deeper more complex issues that you bring out. Recognize also that your experience and time with these issues far exceeds most everyone who might have just discovered what you have know, experienced and enjoyed for a great many years.
What, I think you are loosing me here! 
What you do stepping to the back of the room, to hold up the edges is something you have done all your life. As a little child you were on the edge and fringes of society. In No you were in the woods connected with bird and trees more than you ever connected with your family or friends. 
I get it, but always being on the outside seems to have hurt me as much as it has helped me.
What happened in Rosary today was powerful for everyone ion the room. You certainly took it too a much higher level for your own personal expression of love and divinity. And know that all the others also had a very unique and powerful experience that will resonate on too.
I get it and I know it’s all about moving forward and learning and growing as best as I can in each and every situation as only You can open me up for.
We have always been very stony with you. And good.usually you do exactly what we want even if you don’t feel convinced at the time. Like breakfast this morning, if you had tried to write at the church or the sun dial you would not haver had the Wi-Fi working as well. You didn’t have any pen, or couldn’t find it, so it was exactly as it needed to be. Then of course you needed to write a good review for them, and more and more of your reviews and catching people than you know.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, jj, tt, jj, tt, lol. . . Missed a letter there at the end. . . I always seem to do that so fast, just cause it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment