“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, October 24, 2022

taking this power and control

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
Whatever you need is ready for you and your every fantasy will be falling at your feet. Each time we have done this before people get lost, selfishness takes over, greed comes into control and everything is lost again. 
I know the Incas, Mayans, Greek and Romans!  And we have so much more capacity and knowledge now. We are far beyond what so many other people have ever seen. It's taking this power and control that I know and experience at such a different level and making it more to a higher place. Especially in my prayers and requests of God. I know the clarity and detail is critical and now I understand and how important it is to stay into this power and clarity that you shared again in reminding me.
What is more important than ever is how you are so specific asking for God’s  strength and wisdom in your thoughts, words, and actions. This is really about making your voice that of God's. 
I remember! Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to me dear God so I may speck Your Words to reach beyond the limits of mankind to achieve the greatness that you desire in shifting our place and culture to return to the truth and blessings of love and peace you planned and intended with this creation.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, in your name I pray for the Glory of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment