“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, October 21, 2022

more dominion than usual

10/19/22 5pm Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! It’s really neat to get more connected to this power and presence that YOU are and open to me. I understand how powerful this is, and how much things are shifting from another place. I just sat down in Mermaids, because the traffic was too much for me to touch the interstate. I asked John if he had time for Dunderbaks, and he replied that he was out of town. That usually means he’s visiting his daughter, which is a good thing. 
What happened in class today? 
It was really cool, the teams presented strongly, and clearly! I’m still concerned about some people sliding through. Those who did present, did so strongly that I wanted to send Professor John some clips (now I get this video from Paster John pouting me on point). Then of course, I had to post all the video clips to my google drive, so all students who missed class could do makeup evaluations. This is kinda funny, because I can give John links to everything instead of just sending him a little clip. But as usual, my world is out of sync with everyone else. Or at least out of sync with the present majority that wants to maintain the status-quo of killing and polluting everything for the all mighty green πŸ¦πŸ’ΈπŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸͺ™πŸ’°πŸ’²and not do anything or change anything.
What do you think it means in your class.
It’s clear more and more focus is coming through here! WOW, I realize it’s starting to get dark here outside, and I’m going to fall asleep soon . . . Wow, I better get home!

We have set so much into your space and you are very clear and present with it. Everything is exactly as it needs to be. Taking time for yourself and enjoying a really good organic hamburger with a good stout beer is important for you too. Everything is ready for you to be who you came to be here. There is so much coming together very strongly, and you are in the right place at the right time.
10/21/22 8:31pm  I’ve been so tired and perplexed completely. And so today I sat and watched a movie! 
The hour is 'coming and is now here!
Of Course, all three connected such a clear powerful system. Where Trmp was breaking all the lies in the system. Indigenous Natives were taking it all back to truth ending colonization. And I spin around the same train ride, over and over until i get it right. Yez, Source Code was a love story about a dead man saving the world. How cool is that: e=mc2 all over again. And I wonder what that means and why it’s for me to see now, here again as the gangster in high school, spinning my whole world again, back to teaching the obvious. I know I have too much to do, and never seem to be gettin ahead. But then I do some silly things that seem so insignificant at that moment, but who knows. Yes, like watching the random movies, and YouTube’s that show up on my feed. Movies always are singing to my soul at another place that I don’t understand, at another vibration for another time and place. Shifting something so much clearer, and stronger deep inside of me that I never fully understand; so much more than I could ever seem to understand or comprehend at all.
What you know and understand is simply what is. There is so much deeper and stronger beyond the simple and direct experience that you perceive. You are always lost because you allow Spirit to lead, and do not need to know directly. Yo always accept this work as a duty before you. So the unconscious has more dominion than usual in your experience, because you have always trusted and respected Spirit, God, and Jesus leading and directing your life like no other. “The way, the truth, the life, I believe you are” 
I guess so . . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment