“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, November 5, 2022

a Jazz Night on Tuesday nights

10/30/22 6:27am  I’ve been asleep and awake, up and down all night, with all sorts of strong dreams. The first dream I remember that was really weird, I was confronting my brother Scobey. Punched him with a fist, wow, never did that before, even though he has countless times?!  Then he died?  I thought that was really weird, obviously! These events had nothing to do with each other, at least that’s what I thought? That's why I thought it was weird.

The Second dream was the University having a event showing faculty how well they could produce new patent  prototypes. It was like demonstrating their new workshops capabilities. This place was like surgically clean and had a technician at every piece of equipment, so that if you wanted something cut, or something done you could take it through, from one to the next to get it all the pieces perfect. Lynda was in a balcony over it, so she could see all the different components and could see people working in the facility . . . walking around sipping a glass of wine and so forth. It was kinda neat as I ate a snack and of course, I didn’t belong there as I’m not faculty yet, but nobody knew it. And so I remember going through it, and I must’ve been arriving just as it was finishing, because I saw so much and then I went back to see it again and some of it was closed down and gone, evidently they had setup everything just to show.

I remember going into the metal shop and seeing all the equipment, and then I went to see who is in the front office, to ask questions. I got to the front office, and it had this handicap guy in there that I already knew. He and his peers, like three people all with some disabilities, were running the shop and I was so happy to see them; and they were happy to see me too. I thought it was wonderful, like the best professionals from the previous shops were all together, doing it the way that they wanted, to share their skills, and build cool things. It was kind of neat because it was the facility you knew all along, seeing it all together with a glass of wine was great. Add a little models in their hands that they brought with them from one to the next, to the next, to get it completed how awesome.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What has happened is exactly what you created.
I love you Jesus, thank you for pulling me through all this. Now, again moving in my power more than ever, and no one has any clue how it is all your Love Dear Jesus! Each day, I get to share more with you and it gets so powerful as I see many of my fantasies coming together in magical ways. I really still feel like I’m in some magical place doing and experiencing something that is so awesome and surreal.  Like something happened with C0v!d and shifted everything to another place, where I can see and experience things more than ever.
:
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for this experience and understanding, where I am able to step into this new roll and responsibility. I realize it’s really the same progression bringing me closer to you. Saying your prayers and witnessing the experience you gave me has been really incredible. As each morning I get to share and understand more at a new level and new place.
What has happened with you space?
I got a call Saturday to go help at the church. I was in the middle of cleaning my kitchen pantry and had this big mess on the floor. So Eilsel called and asked me to come help with the Trunk or Treat as someone was out sick.  When I told her about the mess before me, she said she could come on Tuesday and help. So I stopped that moment and went to meet here. She picked me up at the church, and drove me over to get another car and bring it back. I sat there with the car I’m passing out candy, and writing in my journal.  I asked Eilsel if she could find a carpet cleaner and she called and scheduled one for Tuesday morning.

Of course, then I remembered that I needed to be working with Judy on Tuesday morning. And Eilsel said she could come and supervise the carpet cleaning for me. She then dropped in and gave me some insight and suggestions to reorganize my space better. Then Tuesday she arrived at the same time as the carpet cleaner. I was so happy to get the space cleaned. Eilsel did a great job organizing and clearing things in my kitchen and around the room. She also told me a few other things to do to make the space open up more.

I’ve decided she knew more than I could. The last time she changed something so minor and simple in my bathroom. It was such a big surprise and made me feel so much better so now I’m set to trust anything she says because I’m still really clueless about some things and just need to accept when someone offers it help me. It’s important for me to just accept things as they happen.
Yes what you have been doing is bringing the Spirit into these spaces where others can share and experience the Love and light that you are, you are really bringing out so much more that people do not know or understand and bringing it before their eyes in a new way.

A few weeks ago after Church and we stopped at the Left Bank, which I had seen and passed on my bike a thousand times. I always thought it was a middle eastern shop of some kind. I was so happy to find out it was a fancy restaurant and they have a Jazz Night on Tuesday nights after Chior. So I was so happy to get out and eat tonight and even have a cappuccino and a chocolate cake desert. I’m typing into my blog and eating by myself. It’s really wonderful Jesus, as I know you are with me and seem to really prefer that I get out and share this experience with you anyway that I can.

I know I need to complete an application for a new job and get it out in the next day or so. I also know I need to get things ready for Adnil who is coming tomorrow for three days!
What happened then?
I got the place all cleaned up and she really seemed to enjoy her stay. I hope she writes me a great review. She never commented on my USF application, but I submitted two of them anyway! Please Dear God, Help me to get a Professor Position so I may grow and learn to achieve more than ever.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment