“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, October 6, 2022

more clarity and focus

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I’m finally getting very strong and specific with my class. I almost feel like I “jipped” them, because they were not clear on what I was doing.  Or maybe I was clear, but it wasn’t clear to them. Today, I did my own PPT, and it really opened so much more for them. I also changed my reviews and such so they have a lot more to go on. Of course, their first review was of my own PPT today. So I presented what I wanted them to do and then also gave them the opportunity to review me, so I could give them a review grade, and get them ready for the next set of presentations.
What about your Dreams last night?
I woke up to doing some presentations somewhere. I guess that's not a big surprise. This helped me to get focused and clear about what was next for me today. I guess that is really not a surprise at all, since you are always getting me ready for whatever is next for me. It's always a place of power and clarity for me. I get more and more put in front of me. So I get more clarity and focus. I realize I need to take my place and responsibility more and more seriously. It's very obvious how I am getting more power.
What happened to your finger is happening all around you, all the time. That power and focus you experience in making things happen is a big responsibility. So many have gotten lost here. Making things happen is a very deep responsibility. Like now, you are seeing and imagining something very specific. Don't get too focused on specifics, make the visions more general. You want to meet and speak with someone. See a leader or a professional, not a specific smile or body. You need to allow creation to flow, and direct the energy not the people. Similarly, in your class allowing them to move and be as they feel is so important. 
I AM, starting to get more of a focus as we move forward. I told everyone today how they need to shift the consciousness and innovation of the university and nation. A new car and consumer practice for beef and plastics will not be enough to change anything. We need to go so much further than this. It's really a consciousness and leadership change teat we need to see.

I walked over to a Lambda Theta Phi meeting. This Latin Fraternity is presenting about Latin empowerment. I’m really just tired, ready to sleep. I know I never participated in any of these groups and I also now I'm alone too much. 

7:12pm They told me I wasn't allowed in the building without my shoes, after I was already waiting for over an hour. So I left and walked over to my truck and realized how I still had time on my meter. I checked to see if my time would work over here in another garage and drove over. I'm still ready to go to sleep. I'm not sure what I'm here for, but I'm still ready to sleep. Latin leadership thing, that is boring me already.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to me to grow and achieve all you have set before me for your glory!

Please Dear God, I pray for my taxes and salary issues to be resolved. Guide me to a sound professional position with USF or St. Pete. I need a regular income and support for this beautiful home you have gifted me. Help me today to complete all the important tasks you have set before me. Guide me to be efficient and productive in all that is befor me. Fill me with your Word and Spirit for your Glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment