“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, October 17, 2022

where I am and where I’m going

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word. . . 

10/6/22 1:27pm I’m in the St Pete campus library again and I’m just really tired! I rushed to get here and never checked my email this morning where Tim rescheduled our meeting again. I know I need to get so much done at home, but then I really don’t want to. I don’t really feel like doing anything at all. I need to get my taxes done, and then also get my class projects graded for class Monday.
What you might try is asking for strength and wisdom. You have used these as your focus for prayers for a very long time. Now you have been asked to pray more and you are not using the one thing you have used for most of your life. Yes, you feel alone and tired. You are not standing on the strong foundation you have had for most of your life. 
I’m sorry, you told me to get more specific to pray for my daily broad and the immediate needs and desires that are so strong and present with me, like how I'm tired and sore, and want to spend a few weeks in bed. I know I really almost had two years off completely, and now I'm working and doing some things I really love. 
What is next before you can be really powerful and sustaining for you.

10/13/22 3:47pm I finally had my meeting with Tim at the Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning. He clearly liked my random experience of being thrown into teaching again. It’s very clear he was interested or inspired by just the random transformation of my life! Further, he is impressed with Dr. Jermier’s work and course presentation even to question and challenge me to bring it further. What are my real objectives and what have I done to bring this deeper knowledge and understanding into the course. 

We had a very focused discussion and review of what I’ve done and where I’m going. It was wonderful to get a very focused discussion on where I am and where I’m going.  He told me there are research professors and instructional professors, so I don’t really need to focus on getting something published. Then he also told me that teaching in the business college was nearly twice the salary as teaching in the others. I do have another interview in a few weeks. This is with the USFSP campus, but in the student affair office instead of teaching anything.

What about this teaching experience is so powerful for you?
I’m always inspired at the opportunity to change people, or having students recognize they can change others.  That’s really where I am focused on here. It’s really inspiring to help students realize how they can change another soul! How helping these kids understand these details about our economy and environment can open so much for them. And they can recognize how much an effect they can have on the whole world. It’s really a priceless opportunity to get so much sound research and important insight into the world as we know it. To bring us higher and learn more about what it really means and how it’s all connected. It’s very obvious to me how I am able to bring so much to these kids.
What is the challenge then. You love to teach, and you are pushing people to see the bigger picture in such a way that they can really change it. How ideal is this for you. Something you could have planned and created yourself.
I get it! Rub it in.  So I created this iPad so I could talk, type, and scribble randomly from one moment to the next. Then of course it must automatically correct the spelling and grammar for me since I’m totally clueless about all this stuff. Yes, you made it very easy for me to write and publish and I can now anywhere at anytime, very conveniently and synergistically. THANK YOU, its wonderful.  
What about your class?
I know you also created the space and time for me to be able to empower my students to really stand-up and say, or demand things that no one else can do. Everyone is terrified to express and experience so many things!  it like the apex civilization with the greatest power, and tools possible; and they can’t use them or understand what I means to use them for shifting the understanding of their peers, family, parents, or anyone.
What do you think you are here to do?
I know, I need to get them excited about stepping out again the matrix and the machine. It’s really an obvious clear and easy task before me. And stepping out into a place of leadership. It’s nothing new for me. I’ve always been the outsider that everyone hates and wants to emulate. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment