“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, June 2, 2022

stay in your Truth and remain

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I am so grateful for having this experience with you. And I need to "ask questions and tell stories" and tell me more. . . explore and share in deeper experiences . . . 
We have prepared so much for you to do. And you have heard how this age concept doesn't need to apply for you. You can have a real wife and many more children in the future if this is where your love and heart is.

I know how this deeper truth is so important for me! I have been challenged so much and I still fall into fear. Yes no mortgage is scary, but I know this is temporary and is only a program than I share and participate in. A program that I need to put-away as something i'm not part of.
What is a basic responsibility is to stay part of this culture and participate and bring this whole experience forward. Everyone here is connected to this power and responsibility. You have power over the greed and control all around you. Sharing these deeper truths that you know will help others to grow and learn more and deeper than ever before.
I do try to make things work and move forward! And it is always a big challenge. But I've beat so many systems and controls. I've walked through walls all my life, and rarely understood any boundaries at all. There is nothing that gets in my way. I never have to get stuck in fear or anything.

What you have before you is so much more than you have ever seen before. It's not stepping back into things that are not who you are. It about moving forward with the rules and boundaries you have found and set for yourself. Being healthy and strong is only the starting point for everything else.
I have to stay in your Will and Spirit all the time. There is so much that I do and that I can do. I know that I need to stay in your Truth and remain in this power.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment