“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, April 2, 2022

just been trusting this VOICE

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word !
We do have a lot to talk about. But this is still so incomplete. 
It’s such a trip to be here again with You, as I know it’s really become something very personal, and powerful, here now again seeing the power of Your Spirit and direction. As again now it’s thundering outside over me. It’s really feeling so great. I’ve also noticed how much everything was set and simple whenever I do something chatting your Name. Clicked through everything in no time, working online with the stars site in minutes.
What is important now more than ever is getting this done tonight. And it’s almost finished already. No fear, it is simple and quick.
I’m sorry, this is really important, and I see we have to get more as ONE, each carrying forward more of what’s already here !
We have not started yet. It’s moving in the right direction, and it’s not slowing down. The vibrations are shifting higher, and faster. It’s bringing everyone into it. No worries, you are by my side moving on in Light and Love, seeing that white shield around you chanting Jesus before me, Jesus behind me, Jesus to right, Jesus to left, Jesus Above, Jesus below. . . 
I love you Jesus! It’s so neat to have You with me all the time. I’m really shifting into another space again, and the radio sings with me . . . How Great is Our God, and we declare Your great ways in Spirit and Truth . . . And we will seek HIM, in THANKSGIVING we come . . .Great is our God . . . And again I’ve slipped into another place.
What did you see. Talking of the flashes is something we do better, since we can expand and add to it more and more, as you see this flash before your eyes. Knowing, seeing, feeling, sharing this experience in this divine fashion where none can see but us.
I know, but it’s really so much fun to see it happening where I’ve no idea what’s next, who’s around, or what can happen! I’ve just been trusting this VOICE in my head and allowing it to Flow. Like now that experience of DIVINE UNION. Knowing it’s about family, adding my power and vibration to this experience where each word carries more power and clarity.  
We have to let you get back to work
I Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ . . . Keep your head up, Jesus is coming Back!

IN clarity.  4/5/2022 6:40:24am and i'm ready to do my Sun Rituals. I've finally SPOKEN in a Saint Raphael church meeting, class, round table thingy, and said something very intimate; after another described a similar circumstance. She had done a family tree with the church healing ministers. She regressed into the dark soul, and released the angels trapped inside. This was like what I did releasing my dads and granddad’s trauma trapped in baseball.
We have to work now, people are all in the Spirit more and more. No one knows what it means to hear the animals chirping at them all day long. This is something you have experienced all of your live; and now must share and teach to others now,
I Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I need Your clarity.  
12:32:04 4/16/22 We have been impressed to let you get back to work, and see you ask and listen for directions all the time. Yes you're getting closer to listening all the time, but the Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, chants you do will always help and clarifiy as you move forward.
I Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for this new clarity.  
We have to let you get back to work
I Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment