“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

There is no time, there is no space, there is ONLY LOVE

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ. I am so very grateful for this experience with You. And sometimes I wonder what it's about, to be given this time and opportunity to be ME. Whatever that really means. Like now, I procrastinated for weeks about setting up my office desktop machine. Then when I finally accepted that I had to get it done.  I had piled up all the pieces, cables, keyboards and all in the corner next to this desk.

When I started to set-it-up, I first just started wrapping up cables and chargers. I knew I would need everything sooner or later, but figured it would be easy to wrap up all the wires to get them out of my way. I would at least know where they were and what I had there. What was odd though, was about halfway, I decided I was done wrapping and started to setup my machine.

Of course, it went together like magic. I only had left the pieces that I needed?  I was able to put it all together and turn it on, the first time I tried. Usually computers and hardware are a trial and error process for me. I've really done it so many times I'm always wondering which piece goes first, or whether it ever really matters. But it was on and I was busy using the power mac in no time. I knew I had to build or rebuild my website so to get there so quickly I was stunned!

I was surprised to find an old HTML page version that I set into place. And then I moved things around and made it all work. I was impressed. And I guess I needed to write more about this. Like now I'm using my old wireless mac keyboard. I guess it's not really old. When I replaced all my office machines, after the server was hit with lightning, I got everything new, but never used it too much. I cleaned it up and got new batteries. I noticed everything I had here has come together and worked perfectly. So I guess I'm finally doing what I really need to be doing. . . Yes Jesus has this way of making things very easy for me whenever I'm doing the right thing. That happened when I moved to St Pete, and when I bought this house, everything was really easy and quick!

Today, I went shopping, no cream, no fruit, so I needed to get these basics. On the way home I noticed again how I was passing Home Depot. This was the exact same street I drove on every time I visited St. Pete. When I first got married my wife's family was down this street. Then also when I started to help sharon in College, it was this same street again. It felt like the back end of the city when I visited colleen's parents by the tyron mall. They lived in a house next to the park behind the mall. It was really a nice area, and I remember we would visit most every weekend. At least until Christopher was born, then they moved out to Asheville NC.

Every weekend getting off the interstate highway at 22nd Ave was kinda weird since we lived off 22nd Street in Tampa, and then went to 22nd Ave in St Pete. I never noticed it going to sharon's. I was usually in a rush to get to sharon's and never had to time to think about where I was going. Of course, going to sharon's was the opposite direction than going to colleen's. So i never really noticed the Home Depot there or that it was the same street i was on for years previously. With visiting either place I never knew about Mazzaros, which is an awesome Italian shop that everyone knows about, but me. 

I guess it's kinda weird to me to see myself in the same place again. Or coming down the same streets again. I remember long before I bought my Tampa house, I always avoided 22nd and that area that I lived in for 30 years. While I was in college it was a backwoods, a very poor area that you wanted to avoid. I felt the same way getting off at 22nd to visit colleen's family. Like the industrial area hidden behind the nice pretty city. Then I lived in that area for 30 years in Tampa raising my children. Just like now I live in this area where i'm likely to stay for another 30 years, or 300 years!?!
What surprises you about this? You are always in the right place at the right time. Like you have been doing all these MindValley or Catholic Church lessons learning what the correct terms for what you are already doing. Yes, you have essentially been given the language and lessons on who you are already. This shouldn't surprise you, since you have always sorta knew what you were doing. You often questioned why, but you also have always been able to get things done. Even when you really felt it was pointless or a waste of time, you were able to get it done and you followed our directions to do it anyway.
now, I notice it's 2022 now, and my birthday is coming soon.

4/24/22 8:43:39 I’m listening to Pastor John’s service on YouTube as he’s on vacation. I’ve got someone in the front room and someone else upstairs. Sam is on her way over too. She needs me to fix her bike. I made a big pot of fruit and invited her over for breakfast. I’m always intimidated offering breakfast to my guests who don’t pay for it.  Of course, I offer anyway.

Sam and I spent a lot of time talking about all sorts of history and trauma. We both agree that there seems to be some fundamental requirement that people go through trauma to bring them back to the first spark, that we all started with. Yes, it seems like many of us, who grow to resolve our own trauma, are carried back to resolve it for previous generations.
Yes, all the Way back to that white spark!
I know that I've been connected to this before and many times!
We have told you before you are here to share and teach a lot more.
I understand this, but don't know what that means! I go through these very powerful times where the synergy is so thick and powerful that everyone can see and feel it. I've always known I connected deeper to people. They come and go with their time and schedule which never affects me. I accept others as they are for the moments we have to share together, knowing I will always be connected, since we are always connected. Sure people think otherwise, but deeper and truer levels exist where that Spirit is the same that connects us all. 
What you can say here is about Love being the Power and Force of Creation, that lives and lasts forever. Like the Angels you call into your space are with you and everyone else at the same time. There is no time, there is no space, there is ONLY LOVE. 
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment