“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, April 21, 2022

get children back to church

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we have set before you is very simple and ideal for you to grow and achieve. Food and growth and health is really what you are doing, and very fundamental to everything else.
I understand! But when I'm alone in this cluttered space and have three or four empty rooms it really gets kinda stressful. I know I have another month to make my mortgage, and I know it's about trusting my space with you and knowing I am safe in Spirit and Truth more than anything else.
What you have been learning and doing is getting deeper into yourself. it's nothing new, but you still question so much and challenge more each day. it's not necessary to wonder or question, when you are clear in your truth and power there really is no need for anything else. 
It's still too much for me to keep up with! I've been able to clear and move things forward, and I know i'm able to create and design as I've always wanted to do.
We want you to focus on the Prayerline as you have. You know each day you reach people who are challenged. You have heard on the phone how many are at their very last. You called this service when you reached your very last. Being here for others who also reach their last is vital. And each one you help and bring back to truth.
I know and I can do this more if you want me to! Yes, if you remove my last burdens I will commit to more hours online. I also know you want me to get more details on the blog about who I am and what I do. Describing my works in greater detail will also help and inspire others. I understand. And I recognize my dreams last night were very clear and specific about me BEING and Trusting my own space and actions as they are. It's weird but I know I need to stay as I am.
What has been happening with you is about settling into yourself more. You do have a great deal to work on. Stop worrying and being insecure. Stay in the trust and focus. Everything will be fine, and more will move along as you stay clear with all that's before you.
I know, but it's still a challenge! I know I can do anything. I also know how it's important for me to trust and stay moving. It's always Your Power and Clarity that sustains me. 
What did you do now?
I has my first Prayer call. I was a lady dealing with an alcoholic husband. And everything I shared and said was vital for her to hear. Of course, he's addicted, that's what Alcohol is designed for. He needs to get back to church and into a AA group. She knows she needs to get her children back to church. So I told her how important it was for him, since having other men in the AA group helps him to standup against this disease. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment