“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, April 18, 2022

another break from all else

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened today?
I kinda freaked as I noticed I've not had any visitors for a full week! And a Holiday weekend should have been busy. And so I found out the another goolge app called FutureShare took over my AirBnB listings. Yea, I was kinda pissed and couldn't do anything about it. AirBnB didn't know either, but then I had a zoom meeting planned with the future folks anyway, so I thought I would wait and see what they could offer. Basically they charge me a percentage to do all the customer contact that I do. And I like doing it.  It's really about keeping me busy and doing what I need to do around my house and such.
What do you mean?
If I have guests visiting, then I have to clean and organize all the time. It's really what I need to be doing anyway! Planting, building, fixing, creating more. These are all very easy to do with random guests coming and going. And it really keeps me on my toes. I've really been distracted with Lent and Church and all these other things that I want to try to do. . . and I sorta lost-tack of what's important.  
We have to get you moving more into Spirit too.
I know, and it's more about me getting real about my own place and power! Not simply trying to understand and get fit into all these other things I know around me. Like the Nine Stages of Prayer are really just giving me more labels for what I already do. It was like the MindValley lessons I did too. They were great and loads of fun, but really just labelling and defining things I've always done. It's like everyone is making programs and procedures to catch up to what I've done all my life.
We had to get this all clear for you. If you are in the power and focus that you want and understand, there should not be anything that interferes. You can not get distracted in details about other people and processes that you already have run circles around all your life . . . So again you have seen that you are already doing these things. It's not only that you know and understand how to do these things, but also that you've even taught and trained people to do and experience these things.
I get it!
We need you to really step up and make your place and experience what you really need and want. Not just what is easy and convenient for today, but what you really came here to create. If you see this space as a healing center where people learn to grow and be in their power. Then you need to be doing it, and really about it, not just talking about it
I get it, so I needed to have these challenges before me to get more serious about all that I already know . . . feels like time for another break from all else . . . 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment