“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, February 20, 2022

grace wins every time

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Wor d!
What's more remarkable than ever is how easily you fill the space! Of Course, you have the $5000 ABB deal that everyone wants to have. Of course, everything is so very easy where the party hasn't started yet.that will be changing very soon. 
ABB Space Needs more, I know there is still so my much to do. And its wonderful and exciting _ of course it's all perfect and easy. We planned it all from the start and wanted each detail just right. And I get to carry it all forward and keep everything together exactly as no other could imagine. What a crazy task before me, includes such a wonderful aspect of how much every moment is such a blessing for me.I can do no wrong, as I know this whole life is all part of a plan because of you - all are part of this one life with me.

I am so very grateful dear Jesus Christ. I know how you set all these steps before me and I am glad that I am able to share the love that you are. I really know and understand how much every detail is beyond me and I am fearless about each step, knowing very easily how I am protected. And grace wins every time. 

 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment