“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, February 3, 2022

I'm almost scared, about what is coming

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 

What you need to remember is blowing people out really hurts everyone. This is an experience that will be carried on for a much longer time. Keeping up with all the details is the only way you can move forward … again being the center for the development in the world will be critical for you to get the job done and then you will still be pushing off center. Each aspect creates new layers for growth that is really important for each one of us. 

I’m really just barely keeping up… what a powerful trip this is.  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ… Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I'm almost scared, about what is coming, but I'm ready for it. Even though I really have no idea what it is.

What you know and feel is a lot closer than you think to the truth. Yes, this will be a mad race, and everything will be exactly as it needs to be, so share your new meditation technique for “see, hear, feel.”

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I started this morning to do 10 minutes. I started off with rest and silence in my breath. And then focused on whatever I can see, hear, or feel inside of me. Actually I started “outside” of me, because I heard the garbage truck outside. So for a minute or two I focused on “hearing” the truck outside. And then I could "see" images of the truck “inside“ of me, but kept my focus on the hearing. 

Then I focused for a few minutes on what I could ”see” flashing through different images inside of me of the big truck and the men working, which I have seen often. I recognized that my lesson the night before was to stay focused on one element for a few seconds instead of minutes, but this was my 1st try. Next, I focused on what I could actually hear “inside” of me. And this took me a bit, and soon in my silence, I was only hearing the "hum" of the universe. Yea, sometimes I would say it's the vibration of the city or the wifi, and I have heard doctors say it's some TMJ condition of my jaw that they want to prescribe something for. But honestly I rarely notice it or just accept it as my experience, like some of the weird bumps on my fingers.

By this time the sunshine had started to flow into my room and so I opened my eyes to focus on the lamp above my bed. I had seen this last night too, so to stop and focus on this again was very easy. I just looked at the state and size. It's really pretty when I turn it on but at this moment I was fine…

1/28/22  1:49am. I got home from an incredible experience at the Patel College. Had dinner at Dunderbak’s picked up a plant order from David. Then walked on the beach under the airplanes, while the traffic died down. When I got home I decided to go for walk about and Brian walked up. We decided to meet on the porch and have some wine with some time to sit and chat. After we sat down he asked me what is God.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 

What a way to start tonight. You recognized we had pumped up your vibrations too much for you to sleep. You knew we had to write. And more importantly you are putting your office back together. But more important is your write up here of your next “see, hear, feel” experience.

Its always back to your Word! And I realize that I can hear You more than my own breath.  It was a long day and I finally got home and jumped into a really hot shower to fill the tub.  Emptied the Epsom salt bag and I got all the way under the water and started chanting. I was doing “AM-Home” for a while. And then I stopped and listened. I could hear the buzz of the universe and just listened to it for awhile. It was really like the "white noise" just like static.

And then it was time to “see” something inside, and my mind flashed to hundreds of images. Each person and contact I had throughout the day was a complete and total blessing. And each one had hundreds of add-ons. Layers and layers of contacts and opportunities. 

What is always remarkable is how much you are able to shift this “inner sight” into a great many scenarios. These visions you carry always morph and evolve into greater and greater experiences. Each time expanding and developing from the last. Again you were able to link your next steps very carefully allowing for your peers to hold your vision.

I’m perplexed by Your Word! 

What a escape, you are always in tune and understand at such a level that few can comprehend. Being “perplexed” as you say is really not complete at all. You always have so much going on at the same time that each move and change is very powerful and clear for you. There really is never anything out of your reach for you and as things grow and change more and more peace and power enter into your space. Like now again where are you and what are you doing.

I  sitting in the Patel College break room with the sunshine on me costing on my iPad. 

What you have done and loved to do for yours whole life. And you really have no needs, no limits, no requirements, no necessities, everything is very much at peace and ease. The steps before you to stay there are very direct and simple. Nothing complicated, nothing challenging. No big deal.

I love your Word Dear Jesus and I'm grateful for all you do and share with me.

We are pleased with your continuation of clarity and focus.

I  Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment