“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, February 18, 2022

God Did not forget about you, His Timing was just a little different:

Wow, I had a wicked powerful dream last night. I grabbed my iPad to talk into this blog immediately. Now “Faithfully Different” book discussions is on TheJoyFM.com as I start reading this experience with my coffee and yogurt this morning. 

The dream started out with having the son servers up. Yes, the Sun Computer Systems in that same round office maze I’ve seen before in my dreams. This time we are deep in the dark offices wound up to the top of the institution. We were able to rebuild the 2nd Sun computer systems. We finally had the two of them running at once as we had the other one hidden away running the pulse at the same time. I was deep into the feeling of the space as it was our very last chance to get this done. I was about to start this consulting university program, and we finally got the new Sun running just in time. And so we were up all night having pizza and all that stuff. I was so fried and came in early, like I had been in and out all night anyway.

This next morning I got invited to this art consulting company down the road. So All I could think was getting something to eat, and I found the pizza in the furniture that was gonna make an omelette with left-over pizza pepperoni and cheese stuff I put into my arm. It was a dark room, early in the morning. Several other computer systems still running, with people leaning over finding the tools and apps to set the last of the old Sun Server. Three or four guys around with a few friends who invited me to this art consulting company down the road. It was just a girl who said: “come with me down the street, to my office we’ll get something good.”

It was one of girlfriends of somebody else who was working all night on the sun, and she had asked me to go with her for a walk down the road to get some fresh food. It was like the airport district so getting breakfast goodies was available all around. We went down the street and to this subtle little art studio that could be someones’ home. The place was just remarkable, I was dumbfounded as I walked into the space. Just amazed by the little girls who filled the place busy doing the Valentine heart’s everywhere. She had at least four other girlfriends that were all artists each one has her own specialty. Different areas of the space with all kinds of sculptures, wire art, stone, woods and plastics. When we walked into her art studio I was just so amazed and I started asking questions. 

It was like a studio loft of a tight row of buildings, along the main district road. The very first building coming down the hill from the office tower I had started in. The Girls had hearts everywhere, each happy to show me something and suggest some food. I checked a few things and made sure things were right and trying to find some cash for food. Marking up a menu i folded it up with the $20 into my little leather wallet. And of course they just fell into my hands with all kinds of details everything was just remarkable. So an hour or two later I’m ready to fall over, and I stop and I said I got to eat something and I’m not gonna be here any longer.

And so this one girl grabs some menu and starts making recommendations. It’s like the airport district so there’s like 1000 restaurants around us and they pick something out and start talking about it. Of course every girl has another idea. Talking and exploring I totally forget about ordering anything and it’s funny because I had the menu and my 20 bucks in my pocket. But never ordered anything so another hour passes I’m starting to fall over again. And I told them I had to eat or I’m not gonna be able to stay there and they still did not understand that I am some who will just fall over. So I’m fishing out the 20 bucks so I pulled out the flyer that one of the girls had given me and I was like; what are we gonna order now. The truth was so fucking REAL in this space, clear and powerful place of art and beauty.  Everyone busy and happy exploring their work and sharing their joy and interests with me openly and freely.

I could see so many things all around me. The detail and the art or color were everywhere, with different examples and pieces of things. They kept putting all the fantastic things that I could even helped them with. The personal experience of getting the second sun system was remarkable. Nobody else knew that they had purchased two sons the same time. And I just happened to the one who held the first for as long as I could get it started. It sounds like one of the publics institution and the second one is a private consulting company. And suddenly all the pieces were together. . . 

I was totally perplexed, so when I woke-up it was with a sense of right now that these guys have been crushing all night to build the second sun and what the girls were working on with us all night long on the sun . . . 

God Did not forget about you, His Timing was just a little different:






Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! As I finished my dream dictation this morning, I immediately turned TheJoyFM back on wanting to get back into my dream/sleep and not miss anything. And Your WORDS came through so clear and strong I snapped the screenshot immediately as “God Had Spoken” and YOU ARE CHOSEN.

Immediately I teared-up again, not watching TheChosen this time, but Just Hearing those Words deep in the vibrations of my dreams again how TheJoyFM has filled me with the love of Jesus each moment I listen and feel the love coming through to me so strongly. And so I clicked on the “share Joy” link wanted the world to know the latest I’ve heard in my Journals2MyGod
What is more remarkable than everything else is how you FLASHED deeply into this vibration of creating art and the digital expressions at deeper levels. Your Sun Works have passed for many years and no one knows how deeply these resonate into your works today. Adding the originals your had posted and restoring these pieces You Sun started with. Then knowing the Art Space is so much more than a single building and small expression. Healing, leading, planting, growing is so much more than a warehouse, art loft, or top round maze of offices.
What we did was exactly what you needed. Being a host, an instructor, a gardener is what’s real for you. Pulling people together to get things done just comes naturally. No one to help, means it’s not time to build yet. People and places come together naturally, or even magically all the time. Accepting patiently means that the lies and deceptions all around simply fall away while the passions and people carry on into deeper vibrations and experiences of community and love together.
I’m really still perplexed by the visions last night. The vibration of this dream cut right to my core. I can still feel the textures of the wire art “heart tree” by the doorway that I saw walking into the girl’s art loft.  It feels like the busy Boston Streets Chris took me through where these big 3-4 story brick buildings were lined up next to each other. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.





No comments:

Post a Comment