“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, February 20, 2022

bring forth a relationship

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I am so grateful to be able to write and see this text that appears almost perfectly. Now I know how much I need or don't need to be and show here now in my space. 
What you needed to do is see the power and focus of these visions that are so specific in these scribbles that instantly transform across the galaxies ready for all to feel. Your dream placed you in a New place filled with insight. Different aspects you're seen over and over again come into the right place at the right time. Always in tune with the JoyFM Radio. Stepping up to your next challenge requires these deeper connections. Dreaming of creating art spaces. . . 
Post all your notes from ESOP meeting you missed 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, yes sir, here you go:
Sometimes the only way to heal a broken heart is when we fall apart. 
Have you been so lost you can not be found….
Life hits you so hard you have fallen down…… 

We both know what it's like to be heard. We are off to better days; can you relate
God of creation from the beginning of time, no point of reference.


Wow, Jesus you are rocking tonight. All these above Phrases are songs in the random experience of divinity with Jesus as I find IN Tampa Bay radio….. I'm in my fort writing to the light of my digital paper! . . . late, late night, now editing this message I started with BodyWisdomLabs. . . 

This is so wicked cool. I can talk to this machine too. I need a command code to digitally record the songs, Write the words, or instantly OCR the text into the iPhone instead of stopping to write it. I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ  . . . 

weee sing “praise” . . . 
Your Spirit guides me to the heart of the matter.

So I feel like I’m age 12 and made my bunkbed just under the ledge of the window, so no one can see me. The cool breeze just rolls in, I'm under layers of blankets. So I AM like 12 with my bunkbed just under the ledge of the window like my fort outside in NJ. Now the cool breeze rolling over the marble plate, screen, and window only open 6 inches; yes clouds of bliss rolling over the edge. Today was phenomenal too, so much happened so quickly.

What was the best was meeting my neighbor "Page" at the purple door across the street. Her mother was all excited showing her daughter my herbs. It was such a delight seeing this mother explaining my veggies. I showed them the free harvest set out on the table. Told them to take stuff to plant, and Page took a big sweet potato.  Then I offered to show them around back and it was so perfect. Like a complete divine experience. Who could have imagined all this at such a young age. And now I can See, Feel, and Experience this exact moment laying in the dark of my fort, hiding where I can write the day's events as if they were only dreams floating by.

And I forget that I can just talk. And just say the words to this little machine in front of me. And I realize that The whole universe is at my fingertips again. And I have the perfect stash. And perfect fort. Nobody knows where I am. Yes I’m Invisible, deep in the heart is a burning fire. Because you are chosen. Love has spoken.

I feel like I'm 12 years old outside hiding in the trees, again. I could be up here for days. Nobody knows nothing. The breeze, wow this breeze is so Beautiful tonight . . .

My neighbor was cleaning out, putting concrete blocks by the trash can. So I offered to take them all. Soon I was talking to his wife, who was delighted to sell me 3 kayaks. Wow beautiful, fancy, one even is a two seater with fishing stands. Stephen was happy to help and moved all this concrete. They had some paver blocks too. I really felt like a bandit! I’m like 12 again, made my secret bunkbed just under the ledge of this window, where I can hide in bliss and dream!

Wow Dawn Jordan, this was where you would put your head, too. I only have one window open so far. I know you enjoyed them both with the big queen bed set here. So is this what we needed for you to come through to me stronger now?  I needed my secret hidden fort to catch this vibration we shared, while you were here with me! I know we've been in this together from the start but how much can you help me?

Oh, I don't need it, just need to reach Ariana?

Yes, my Secret loft hideaway. Cool night breeze. Pen and paper. Oh, it's the iPad and apple pencil not working right, no arrow-keys yet, and the space selection sucks still. I try to change a letter sometimes, but it only selects the whole word. Any minor detail is impossible to get done quickly. Can't even add a coma quickly! I think I need to practice MORE and maybe even write slowly with diligence and respect. I finally got my screen turned long ways so I can see the text really well enlarged on the screen. 

Wicked cool. It is really so far out there. And so “I'm age 12” again in my fort. With Dawn this was made as her XENA room, that is now my new office, fort, paint gallery. I've already flashed to setting up all my paints and everything all Over this wonderful space before me. I got my mom's dining table with both leaves in it. Then found a pieces of glass. Yes, found 2 other glass Table tops as a layer on top of my moms oak.

Then while replacing the logs with concrete blocks along my front walkway, I flashed to building my garden boxes with all the scrap I wanted for the 2nd seeding cart in my backyard. Wow perfect set up and moving seedlings back and forth would be so wicked cool.

Dawn I also told Pages mom about our website. And i-know I need to add every one from the 
BodyWisdomLabs group out there too...

- , 1) Check-in . . . 1.5 minutes for invited participants to share.
Eric: Field of Dreams where things just shows-up to cover whatever is needed.

Need to get into a Courtesan activities to bring forth a relationship . . . 
5) “Only 10 minutes left,” reminder to get finished in time, only 1hr mtg
6) “MEETING DONE,” YES 1.5 minutes Barefoot and grounded ... The Last minute we "Hu" together

1 comment:

  1. Wow, outside in hammock with chocolate Porter spoiled more rotten than ever known possible

    ReplyDelete