“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, November 14, 2022

continue to teach and sing

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! It is remarkable how things area always so strong and connected and powerful. I am always so stu

nned and challenged how things connect and shift before my eyes. I asked Elehcim to come to my class again. When she decided that she could, she shared this video https://youtu.be/r71yNnfY6ss that vibrated in tune with what I’m doing. I see the focus and shifting of everything before us. 
Its about global shifting people from the old into the new. More and more people are connecting to spirit and stepping beyond the greed and control so many people are trapped in.
It’s the end of the age of extraction and creating a new space of love and family! Not the DNA rebuilding space of deception, but the true creation space shifting to native natural health and growth back connected to the Earth.   
What about the new place you need. Rethink- not the way you thought to get here, but new thinking. Enable- new measures and organized on networks of change through collaborations away from the power centers here. Bridge- from the old to the new with change beyond the greed and confusion of control and deceptions.
I am not sure where things are for me directly! Each day I am doing more and accept whatever Jesus sets before me. I trust and accept what shows up for me and continue to teach and sing in church. I’m helping more in Unity Church too. I’ve not been working in the gardens as much as I have before, but do have people in my home who are. Seeing how things change for me where things are getting more coherent and set together in everything I do.
We have been moving things together for you more all the time, as more systems shift.
I pray for your truth and guidance to make my day successful and I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment