“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, November 18, 2022

one man has done here

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I greatly appreciate the challenges that you place before me. And I’m still perplexed to understand what’s before me, though I’ve never really cared.
What? You have always cared, and you have been very clear and strong to accept and move through things, every time without question or conflict many times. You have the strong ability to flow and move through the space and times before you with very little effort or waste.
I’m still learning what this means, and how I have been able to move and do things that I really do not comprehend completely. I’m here for you Jesus, and I know that we have this intimacy that most can never understand or accept.
What you have done more important than anything is opening the door and allowing for things to flow in your life at such a powerful level. You recognize that every soul before you has very specific tasks and responsibilities that you inspire and bring to the surface in a very powerful and specific way. You say and share things very spontaneously providing the avenue for others to grow and learn at a new level never before considered. This is one of your many gifts.
I guess I’m ready for whatever is next before me. And I’m always challenged to understand my place, or wondering what could I ever be doing next. I think it’s really just remarkable as I consider the great diversity and variety I’ve seen and experienced. Lost in the woods and then the streets and then the schools of New Jersey. Starting in the deepest truths of nature and untouched forests and getting stuck into the strongest deceptions of greed and control destroying the forests.

I am very grateful for this time with you Lord Jesus. To see and know so many different levels of consciousness and beingness that are still beyond the comprehension of so many. I wonder what could be next, and still I wonder about so much and see so much as well. And somehow I knew or always knew you needed my help. You asked and wonted me for some reason. To do and to share something that ONLY I could do. And now again I’m in tears as I consider this again.  I seem to be so spoiled and so cared for, not really sure what to do or where to go most of the time. But then always feeling such a strong guidance.

I’m sitting in The Capital Grill having eaten my oysters and Guinness that I wanted after my long day of classes. The traffic got to be too much for me to keep driving. It’s annoying to get stuck in the parking lot of highways that our culture seems to thrive on. Again something I seem to have promised myself I would end someday.

Wow, ending the traffic! What a weird goal or ambition to have. It was really clear to me today how much more I needed to do and move through. I visited Kcir today again to speak about sustainable solutions for my students. I know his work with SweetWater Farms and the CSA was instrumental and necessary for the next transition before us. I asked him to present real solutions and progress he sees and created in our culture today. He really changed and shifted a lot. Much more than I ever knew or understood. Talking to my class about what one man has done here locally to change and shift things that affected everyone across Earth is really wonderful.
What you are doing to inspire and direct your students will change so much more than you know. It’s moving things at such a higher level. If you know and understand how we only send you angels, then you are clear to share and BE fully yourself for you students and your peers. Recognizing your responsibility here before the best and brightest brought together for this experience was very important and bringing together your friends and others of power and focus is critical.
I recognize this too, has been a struggle, and I’ve come to terms more than ever about what I am doing. I recognize that this could be the ending as much as it cane be the very beginning. Each day I wake and accept what you open to me and try my best to listen and step into the opportunities and tasks laid out before me. I know I have so much to do, and also find these moments alone now to rest with you. I see so much moving around me and so much bringing people to understand these deeper challenges and conflicts before me. I pray for God to lead and guide me to step into the power and focus that You have opened for me and the Strength and Wisdom to achieve all You have opened before me.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment