“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Great is Your Faithfulness

1/26/22 4:15am  I am Thankful before You, living and enduring King, for You have mercifully restored my soul within me, Great is Your Faithfulness.

I noticed this Jewish tradition to say this prayer ever morning in The Chosen Series. Wow it's just so beautiful, and so I've pulled a clip on my iPhone and have started to use it every morning too. It often will bring me to tears. Each night I climb into bed I feel such grace and gratitude. I'm filled with love and repeat Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, over and over as I climb into bed pulling the blankets over me.

I needed to get a prayer more appropriate and substantial to say every morning as well.  Yes, I'm up early doing my prayerline volunteer time. It has really been great to do this. I'm learning how to pray better, and then I'm also sharing with more people all the time.  I do tell people about The Chosen all the time too. And it feels so wonderful when I connect with someone who understands and finds the app.  Like my last call now, she said she had just seen a Facebook Ad about it and was glad I told her not to miss it.

I had my first weekend full here. A friend of Dawn's got the full weekend F-T for $20 and the another couple got the big room for $212, and the front rooms were $70.  I still need to add the tent space, and maybe the bunk beds as another space.  But then of course the couple dropped out at the last minute. They wanted the space all to themselves. Fast they asked about Lukas and bikes, then about bringing their dogs, and next it was about covid and not sung any other people around.

I was really happy they dropped out. Sure the money is important but I don't need to be babysitting someone. That's just not for me.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We are my pleased with your progress and stepping into whatever is next for You 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment