“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, May 26, 2024

THANK YOU LORD JESUS

5/16/2023 I climbed into bed and all I can do is say: OH THANK YOU LORD JESUS, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you, Love you, love you, thank you, thank you, thank you . . . . I love my beddie-by

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is more important than anything is how you have found your place in peace and joy where you belong. You are more focused and clear about your passions and desires. Recognize this is how we made you. Each challenge and conflict you have endured has made you stronger and more focused to be and do as only you can . . . .  No one has seen and been through all as you have. 
I get it, and I know I’m in such a wonderful space of peace and Joy. Like copied above, when I get into bed. I’ve never had a King Sized Bed, especially all to myself. I remember climbing on my mom’s bed in NJ, which was a great big king, I’m sure. Now surrounded with pillows and organic cotton sheets here each night, I can’t help but scream out “Thank You GOD.” I always feel so blessed, and it’s so much more than I could ever imagine. I mean, I’m not sure if I ever wanted a King Bed, or ever asked for it. I also recognize this is about sharing and experiencing the Divinity that Only God himself could imagine and ask for, giving me all these blessings as so many today seek and desire.

Yes, it’s weird to say that. I know Jesus Loves me, and I know he’s ready to come back. I know I’ve told him for years to wait and stand-off. I recognized there was too much shit everywhere and if he came back then most all would be gone. It was weird, with Covid I felt like it was just me and the mangrove surviving and then later there were only a few thousand able to survive. Now with The Chosen and so much Truth coming through to people, it feels like we are into the millions again. Wow, that felt like a stretch even to say now. It’s kinda weird I guess, how I get this feeling and sense about Jesus with me all the time. And it’s not always crystal clear to me, but that’s my own insecurities. The Truth is strong and present all the time, it is more whether I believe or understand very much or not.

Yes Jesus, please come now, as with the seven horses which have been spoken of and anticipated for centuries. Yes, you can come now, I am ready.
What we are able to do with you is very unique. You started talking with the animals and plants in the woods when you were very young. You really didn’t know it was them who responded, but you still connected and understood. They tend to respond to emotions, so it got you into trouble as much as it saved your ass. Then your accident shifted everything to a higher level for you really quickly. 
I know, the Word got much more focused and specific since then! I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ and I’m so grateful for this experience with you, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!
So much of what you do and share just hasn’t been done before, and certainly not at the level you have been able to do. This again is your gift, your challenge and your responsibility. Taking the time here with us has been really strong for you, and you continue here so easily.
Yes I know it’s the Word that carries me through. Like when I opened this iPad to write, there was an X-notification that Elon Musk posted something cool. Curious I opened it first. I notice I open similar junk whenever I start one of these devices. Whether it’s my iPhone, iPad or Mac I’ll open these little red notifications first. This time it was a silly TV show about two people placed into a pod where they could win $500,000 if they didn’t leave for 100 days.

It seemed like two random people too, who met for the first time there in the pod. It was a big space, and only had two beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen with enough canned food to last 100 days, but nothing else in the space.  Sadly, I watched for 5 minutes or so. But I know it’s always about distractions, divide, and conquer. Everything is about separating me from You and my tasks, gifts, and life I have before me now.
What is interesting is how you have been working in your office. Or not working. It was very clear and present that you needed to get in there and get things done. But still you have only opened and looked, and not really completed anything. You thought you needed to clear your laptop before you touched your desktop. And now you have restored the laptop back to where it started instead. Yes, you tried to install and setup something that wasn’t any better. And ended up stepping back away from it instead. Like all your beta work and surveys always seemed like something you could offer to help others. But this too has seemed unnecessary, and was more interference from what you really need to be doing.
What I don’t understand still is how I can do more and share your Word!
We have given you all the resources and tools you could imagine to take you into a higher space. The people you share with and engage with each week are really part of the leadership that needs your insight and experience. It’s been a challenge for you, but that’s part of what has happened. You are in the right place and right time for the shift that needs to bring people to the next level of consciousness.
What else is new. I am always challenged to be in this space and time we created. And understanding what that means and how I can achieve whatever it is that we have created and set before me, seems beyond my reach still!?!?
What is really stunning now that you pick up a pen again, is how much you think or feel that there is something you need or require outside of yourself.  You have expressed to others how Christ is already here, and came back with Pentecost giving all the Holy Spirit. So waiting on anyone else is really beyond you. You have learned how you are prepared and have everything again. You have more than you could ever ask for. Even this pen in your hand that can magically type words perfectly legible and have them spelled correctly, no matter what you scribble, it is like you had dreamed of many decades ago. 
I know it's always about planning or sharing your Word!
What you know and understand is so much more beyond this. You know Christ lives inside of you and also have had others see and experience your wisdom and guidance that miraculously applies to them all at deeper levels. Even going as far as to explain to you who you are, and what the “man of knowledge“ is all about. These symbols and guidance has been unrelenting. You always want others to confirm and support you, instead of simply stepping into the Love and Joy that you already are. You love to share, you love to cook, and you love to garden. You have all these things at your finger tips now. None of these things need anyone else to be complete. None require anything beyond you. All are at ease and comfort nearby to address. 
What does this mean?  Am I simply going to escape all else by tending to my own?
We have only sent you angels. If you get into your space and are clear in your truth, nothing else is needed. You know you have always been cared for, you know all you do and create has a place and purpose in all else that exists. You are fearless. You are Love, and Joy, and Peace. All things come to you, and nothing is beyond you. Explaining and justifying is no longer necessary. 
What? I always need to explain your Word! People never seem to understand how simple it is to just Love and Love is the Law above all others. So to Love and BE LOVE means so much more.
What comes to you in ease is exactly what you need. There is nothing more to it.
We have been here all along and nothing else is needed.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to me and all the Exodus Men at Saint Raphael’s, the Women’s Group, John, John and Jon. . . My children: Emily, Brent, Maddie, Chris and Claudia and Family: Sharon, Dad, Larry Jenn and all. . . For your Glory Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment