“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, April 18, 2024

slow at getting anything started

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we need you to do now is start following through with all you need to do. ONE DAY IN YOUR HOME, was where you started. You can fix the whole place in One Day. You need to do ONE DAY in the garage as well. You could spend the whole day in the Garage, or House, or Yard, or Office. . . That needs to be your first week. 
I get it, and that’s only four days, as I know it will require six. So I’m wondering if that’s two for each instead of only one!
What about gettin busy, and adding the extra day in the area you wake to that’s not complete. 
I’m really not very focused or productive yet. The only day I spent in my office was barely gettin started on anything. And now again I’ve been very slow at getting anything started or done at all. I know it’s lunch time already, and I barely feel like I finished breakfast. Linda and Carol have reached out so writing and helping them has taken time too. 
What about Dick this morning?
It’s interesting how you get me there. I did have a good chat with him, and seemed to just ramble on about my own challenges and experiences more than usual! I guess his questions and focus were very clear and powerful. Again, he was asking more about you. I know my experience here with You seems to be more powerful than ever. I understand, it’s important that I write about it. I also struggle with that responsibility even as it gets easier and easier for me. 
What about Dick?
I know I gave him all the audio I recorded, and then checked my drives of data for him to browse. Once again you are reminding me about getting more organized and clear about what I know and need to share. I did mention to him about my five day or six day work week. And I know this is really part of “my job” that I’m doing now. And yes I even mentioned about my server and blogs and tons of data I can coordinate and publish more focused!
What we appreciated was how you started with the Earth Creation with the Lords Words: Let there BE Light, Water, Land, birds, Fish, and Mankind who is Very Good. And you now start with you morning times in the Light of God, with the Waters touched with the Mangroves you set into the Land to restore the Birds the Fish and Mankind. You have returned to start here where you belong. And you reach to share more of this and know the love and beauty that you have created and brought forward for all to see.
I get it’s important again to share how I am able to share this Love with you! And how much You Bring Through to me as I write: 

What a good place to start. . 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment