“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Jesus that’s all I need

11:43pm 6/1/2023
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened now?
I tried to clean my laptop, then tried to upgrade to the next operating system. It Drove me crazy and I finally restored from the backup, then I noticed that the new restoration has all the Adobe creative suite again. So instead of trying to get the latest system and the latest upgrade, I realize that maybe I just need to use what I already have! 

I guess that’s what I needed to write, because I haven’t been able to sleep as I keep thinking about this. I’ve known for weeks I needed to get my server going and I used the laptop cleaning as an excuse to keep me busy every time I went in the office. So now that I came back with the Adobe creative suite I realized I could really do a lot on the server with all these tools I was given years ago. . 

I always knew I’d be making some crazy stuff in video and pictures and everything. I guess it’s time for me to get started with it. I also noticed I have DreamWorks, which is cool for building webpages too. Of course, I have no idea what I’m doing yet. But I know Jesus has something in mind, and I guess that’s all I need. 

 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to learn and follow through slow and steady to fulfill all you have given to me for Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment