“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, March 25, 2024

create things that surprise me.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have told you the same things, hundreds of times. You still think there is something else you have to do, or something that you need. You haven’t really ever “needed” ANYTHING. It has always been given to you. You have always been blessed and spoiled. Countless generations of people who were equally gifted have exploited and gotten lost. Over and over again we have done the very same thing. Each time we get closer and closer to the deeper truth and more powerful experience where men trust in God to provide, and each time you all get lost.
…yes it’s always been LOVE and Relationships to emulate Jesus Christ and create more love, respect, and peace, for JOY in personal interactions. Your ability to share and offer up your Grace to others has always been a place of power for you. Yes, fearlessly as you have known and seen things beyond, so much further than people ever see or understand. Nothing has slowed you down. Nothing has impacted your abilities. Each day you grow and learn more. Each day you fearlessly step into more power and focus in service to your fellow mankind.
I am always going to step into something more. It’s what you created inside of me. I have always been able to see opportunities and create things that surprise me. I never know where I'm going of what my next step will be, but I'm always ready. I guess I need to go to USF and visit a Dean or two. 
God does not set up commandments to make us miserable. Breaking the commandments is what makes us miserable. God loves purity because it reflects an inner reality of right ordering, peace, and love. Jesus calls us to a place of holy detachment. We must fulfill our duties and make use of the things in this world, even as we remain fixed on our true home and our deepest need - - Love with God. Sated with pleasure and material things, we become too distracted to ask the honest question of Jesus: what do I lack? Jesus will answer if we ask him sincerely. He can point out the attachments that bind us and which we try to keep hidden from him. He can lead us to see into our soul and find him there, waiting for us to stop, listen, and enter into a deeper union with him there.
It feels like a struggle to keep up. So much of my world seems out of hand. Equally, I am totally perplexed by some events and circumstances that just show up. I recognize I need to get a lot more focused and clear about my desires and intentions. I recognize things are going to be getting easier and more things are going to be flowing and falling into my lap. I need to recognize this and allow myself to be more focused on what I really need and what I really want to see before me. Like knowing that the Dean’s truck is going to be there before I drive over to the college, but never considering whether he’s going to be in his office or not. That was totally idiotic, because his truck was there and no one was in his office. I need to get a lot more clear on how my future is going to unfold because Jesus wants me to be in charge, and really ask and seek the things I want to see before me. 
What if that is really what this is all about?  That the changes around everywhere were all started by your desires that are so strong and clear seeking to bring the Love Of Christ out more fully.
I know it always has been, Recognizing that it’s God’s desire, and God’s plan that is inside of me, which means it’s all about love. And I’m just the lucky guy who asked the right questions at the right time to step into these circumstances. As opposed to it being about my personal desires or insecurities, it’s always about love and relationship; leading and guiding others to find this love and relationship with Jesus. I recognize that I’m stepping into more and more every day. I guess that’s nothing new. I also realize that I am in the right place at the right time to shift everything, I guess that was my intent to start with. 

I wrote another Apple feedback notice and just bellyaching about all kinds of stuff. They haven’t done anything yet, and then of course the next day I had upgrades on everything. I really like how they put the period in automatically in the sentences here as I speak. Of course, as I say that, they skip a period. So it’s really kind of funny that sometimes I need to say “period” and sometimes I don’t. I guess is the new thought that separates things, nope. . . Still almost random, their AI is learning my style still.
What Happened to you this morning?
I started reading, Chapter 5 in the Welcome book. It is about: “what if;” it’s all real with Jesus. And I realized that it is. I guess, I’ve always known that anyway. But understanding that everything He said is still real, brings me to a deeper relationship with him; because I see, feel and know:
  1. How everybody is still alive because Love is Eternal.
  2. How we will all last forever, in love.
  3. How it is love growing and creating more God all the time and it’s all about love.
  4. Easy Peasy: God is LOVE, and Love is God!
It’s really like the gold mine that nobody knows is there, because they all think and believe the BS sold to them by the system of greed and control. It is really such a total challenge and opportunity for me to step into all that I see and have before me. I guess, it's really all I've prepared for all my life anyway. Everyone knew I was up to something. Like all my life I had this secret, that I never could explain or fully understand. And again everything in my life brings me back to this same place, what will I build, what will I achieve, what will be next for me. And what is this really all about.
What is before you has more to do with your own deeper desires than anything else. Your love and passions have brought you here, you experience deep love and joy in each thing you do. And you constantly share and invite others into this space with you.
Yes, I know it has all been planned, and I recognize how often I experience De-Ja-Vu! Seeing, feeling and experiencing things that I’ve done, created or imagined before. I recognize how this is ever present. I feel Your Joy and Delight in the actions and steps I take to fulfill anything before me. It’s always such a blessing to share with you. It’s always such a wonder to try and keep up, to try and listen, to try and fulfill whatever wonder You set before me.
We have done this a lot. You have been very successful in just stepping into this truth that appears before you. It’s never easy to follow and listen.  That faith is so important and central to the growth and development you have been experiencing.  Such resounding faith is a wonderful Love that is ideal for everyone to strive for.
I realize that these higher forms of love are very important for us to move forward and make the progress we need.
WE have been here and shared this before. You need to remain fearless and ready to step into your place of comfort and security. Each day you will have new opportunities and challenges. And each day you surpass these more will open to you. More clarity, more understanding, more freedom. Everything is about you stepping into who for really are and what your place needs to BE!
What is before you was created and designed by you, for you, above you. . . As LOVE
I know. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment