“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, March 1, 2024

He knew he was ready too. . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word ! Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve YOU WILL!
What about tomorrow. . . . 
I am meeting with the Deacon for breakfast again! It’s my turn to buy. . . . Of course, I just sent him a test now, saying to be hungry tomorrow, so I can buy him a big breakfast. I always wanted to invite John too. 
What happened now
I crashed this app again. . .  I think it tried to put too many picture into it. . . I copied the messages to my kids and my anchor to john. And I posted it all here, oh except the videos. And I realize that I’m going to blow the doors of it all.


It’s just so obvious how things always fall together. I can see it happening more and more all the time. It’s just such a neat life I’ve got, that I never seem to really understand and I’m always so grateful and experiencing. . . I wonder what it’s all about sometimes. But them I’m totally perplexed how awesome and incredible it all is. . . . 

What about the movie?
It ended with Jesus going in Jerulsum to die! And it was so cool, as just as he is saying his last words to everyone and leaving . . . MY SON CALLED FaceTime on my iPhone. . . WOW, I jumped up, fumbling with my phone? Not sure, but I lost him, or what I did, but then just recorded the scene on the movie screen. . . Wow, it was just really cool. Like Chris knew I had to record this. . . 
When did that happen before?
I was meeting with an engineer in the office! And my phone rang, and l looked to see I was 5 minutes late for a hearing. . . Lol, it was Domain Homes calling about buying another house. And I was so grateful to get out to my zoom call. . . I sat online with the zoom hearing through TWO MEDIATIONS, before they asked that I cancel and agree to dismiss it all. . .
What about the next morning?
I know, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
I went into a Code enforcement hearing too. They wanted to fine me $500/ day for having Airbnb people for less than a month. . . So I was ready. . . Had my leases, and all my other violations. . . . In my suit with a black leather case of data. . . Lol. . . Bury them in BS. . . 
Let me talk to someone.
So the guy in my neighborhood came out. . . So I started with my story and list of violations. . . Like the parking in the front yard, that was really in the alley. Or the Urban Agriculture when I could show them the rules, they never read. . . .
As the guy and I spoke, he recognized me.  And admitted he had done the alley with me. . . We laughed and talked more. So then I thought the hearing was all about meeting and connecting with him. . . And complimenting him on his work, encouraging him to move up in the city. . . 
He knew he was ready too. . . 
Yesterday I had two calls from attorneys or two meetings attorneys again State was going to said the state




!

}What
I !
What
I !
What
I I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment