“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

speak of life before

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What are you doing?
I’m reading the witness guidelines. It talks about a AD and BC the year of the Lord Annio Domino and then BC  Before Christ? Why is one part Latin and the other part not Latin, it doesn’t make any sense to me. They want me to speak of life before I encountered Jesus, and then speak about my encounter with Jesus. And then how my life has changed after the encounter, which I do every day in a new encounter with You.

Yes, Jesus is always here encountering. He’s asking me to do more. Showing me how to do this, teaching me how to do that. It’s really kind of fun sometimes, because we get kind of goofy. Like when I made that meatloaf. I never thought of making a meatloaf before, but it was just so spontaneous and clear how much fun it was, where he just led me through it. . . Course I missed a few things, as I’m still learning to listen better. . . 

I know Jesus loves doing things and being very present, here and now in this experience. I don’t seem to be able to share that with anybody though. Nobody seems to understand me when I talk about it being so present and real. I started to pray at work and it’s really just funny. I mean, instead of holding my hands up in the prayer pose. I’m holding my hands down and peeing… lol… but it’s interesting how my energy and disposition shift so much. So I make sure I do it every day, now 2 or 3 times a day.

I also noticed that I have more guidance and strength in my workday. It’s different when I’m at home because then I could just chant my “Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,” like I’ve learned years ago. But at work, it’s more focused on getting something done with my active mind, instead of just trusting the spirit to guide me.

I know that’s what I need to do everywhere, it’s just trusting spirit to guide me. Like learning about welcoming, trying to figure out how to talk and share is the challenge.

All your lil "friends" who let you sit in the comfort of your bad habits don't love you as much as the people who dare to challenge you to be better.Am


I know it’s always about the Word!
What is before you, will become more clear every day, as you move forward and step into things that you are not accustomed too. You have always been able to smile and stay at peace through some of the greatest challenges and confrontations. Now you will be moved through so much more. 
I just Love Your Word! And yes, I’ve noticed you are getting more specific and more demanding. I know it’s never demands, but you are very clear about what I need to be doing and when it’s appropriate for me to do different things.  
What about yesterday, what jumps out to you?
I remember when I knew I had to get out my pressure washer and clean up my back yard. The Word, was so strong! Oh course, then I realized that I had no gas, and had to drive out to get some gas. As I was pulling out, I felt . . . . lol, or “heard” how I needed to go right down to the Shell Station, instead of left to Wawa’s. But I was already heading left. So I turned out on 16th and again ‘heard’ turn right to Shell. 
What you did was very strong and clear. You still went left and got into the turn lane, using the excuse that you were in traffic and already moving in this direction. But again you heard our directions to go to the right. And you even asked us specifically. And as the left turn arrow came on and the traffic started moving, you noticed no one was on the other side turning. So you quickly turned right in front of all the traffic to go in the direction we asked.
I thought that was so weird, but I accepted Your Word! As I went down to 9th Street I thought I might have missed an accident the other way, or maybe it was someone before me that I would see. When I got to the intersection, I turned right again into the 7-11, instead of Shell on the left.
What did you see or feel when you started with the gas. . . ?
I was thinking how I might need to fill all my gas tanks. Like something would shift and we would be out of gas soon. What an interesting Word to feel as I filled my 4.5 gallons! Yea, a 5 gallon container, but overfilling means I spill it. Something else similar happened when you told me to put my chicken soup in the freezer. I felt like it was all the food I needed through some nasty things before us. . 
What was next?
Oh i filled my tank and drove out, turning down 21st Ave and headed home, then 12th Street to 20th Ave. . . And home in no time. I really didn’t noticed anything more, and waved to someone walking or something. I try to do that everywhere, all the time. It’s like something important for me. . . Always greeting my neighbors. Like my ride to the Mangroves has befriended a bunch of people, including some who recognized me from church. And Now again I’m leaving early enough to bike down to the Sundail and Chant, as well as visiting my Mangroves . . . . We’ll see. . . 

I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve all you have set before me today ;-)








 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment