“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, February 22, 2024

there’s a mountains so your climbing

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happen now?
I realized how I have never prayed for a company before! It’s like I’ve always sort of known that whatever I set my mind to would be felt by everybody. It’s something that has kind of annoyed me over the years, where I decide to go to Burger King, or where ever. And the place is empty all week long, but the moment I decide to go there, the place is jam-packed full of people. That has happened to me so many times that I’ve realized it’s better not to plan to go anywhere, but just wait until the last minute and turn in, because then nobody knows I’m coming, and nobody arrives until after I do. 

It’s really sort of just one of those challenges that you have. Like if you know you’re a mountain climber and these mountains show-up, and you cant help stop to climb all the time. And then it’s just common knowledge over there’s a mountains, so your climbing it. It’s never question. It’s just something that I’ve learned. So I realize now that I have a new life, and a new job, and I knew everything. That when I pray about it and set an intention for them to do better, it only increases this that I already know. 
What about this makes you so insecure?
I’m not sure if it’s insecurity. But I do recognize that it’s intimidating. I almost feel like I should warn people. Uh-oh, I wrote a review for you. You better watch out. It’s not like any surprise to me.. I mean, I almost take it for granted, that it’s inevitable. Of course, now I wonder about my company and my church.
I’ve noticed that my neighborhood has exploded too. I guess, the whole city exploded, when I moved in. I mean like, four new high-rises started when I moved to this city. I think three of them came from the company I was with too. It’s just funny!
What Surprises you about that, since you’ve seen it all your life anyway. What’s the big deal?
It’s Not a big deal, but just something I need to be conscious of. I need to be careful what I focus on. Just like wanting to go to Burger King and recognizing that I can’t put that energy out or else the place will be packed in no time.
What else did you feel like you had to do?
I guess, I realized how I need to be teaching. I mean, I watched this PBS nature show tonight about whales and the guy doing the filming. Who wanted to talk to the whales. And he was talking to whales, but he didn’t realize he was talking to whales. So the whales are sitting around waiting for him to say something and he doesn’t know that they understand him. It’s just so bizarre how naïve people are, but of course they’ve been programmed by the machine to disregard everything that’s real. All they can understand is what the TV tells them.  I know it’s all changing, everyday… I found him online of course. Then I told him how easy it was to learn to talk to animals and shared the Turtle Story with my son. . .  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus, how do you expect me to move forward? I’m tired. I’m stressed. You keep giving me more, more, more. I don’t know how to keep above water even. I’m just tired. I am stressed and I can’t keep up with all this. Let me sleep please, please, please, let me sleep Sleep, yes I know so 8 o’clock and I need to get to sleep. I try to get to sleep early and I can’t. I can’t sleep at all. I have to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment