“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Each day you are getting better

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! Yes I know when you ask me to write, or stop and review what I’ve written it’s not about editing or adding to the lost post but to create new one. 
What came to mind immediately with this?
Yes, I know it’s how annoying it always was for me to write in a book, or journal! I just wanted to open and write. I didn’t want to find the last post and read whatever, to find the place that I left off. It would really just annoy me. I remember for years telling you that if you wanted m to write. Then always open my journal to a clean blank page. I really need to get back and read all my old journals….
What is important is that you created this to express this Divine Experience and Guidance that you are!
I get it! Wow, that’s a bit presumptuous. I hate writing things like that.
What is important, is that you do!  Each day you are getting better, clearer, closer and more focused than ever. Do you see how easy this has become for you to get back into the truth and power that you knew alone in the woods. You really have no idea how many times we had very deep powerful experiences.  Recognize how God has been and always is. Everything here was created and established over years, centuries, eons. And daily the resources and opportunities to bring GOD HOME, are closer and closer. While equally the snake gets more and more desperate to stop us.
I know! I see them both all the time.
What do you mean, you seem to see everything, but the snake. You recognize he’s been beaten, and fearlessly just follow what you are told to do. 
I know! And it’s really a struggle sometimes as so much gets crazy around me. I never seem to know what I am doing. And I constantly get pulled into new things. I think I have my weekend planned and hope I can get to the art show and concert this weekend. 
What you need to remember is that you are doing what you need to do. And this means, that you are given rewards and benefits to honor your work.
I get it. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment