“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Adding a new into the world and Bringing it forward

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is next?
I was helping with an Estate Sale. Carol came by to buy something. The first thing she said, when she saw me, was that I had cut my beard. Well not really, I cut all my sideburns off. I was looking like a lion with this big grey mane around my face. Now, saying this or realizing this, I remember the Catholic Preacher guy on the big sailboat in Belize. Nicky was just back from fixing something in his boat, and this guy was preaching to him about our big beards and how the King James Bible confirms how the mans’ beard is the container for his knowledge. Yea, Nicky has no facial hair, and has always looked like he was twelve. The guy was saying how there is some powerful aspect of our heritage and knowledge carried in the beard. I realize now how much I carry this and show how real it is, explaining this more to Carol who came to understand this more intuitively already.

I had people, almost daily, telling me to shave, cut my hair or cleanup. Looking in the mirror one morning, I noticed my mustache and the beard below it, had a clear distinct darkness, while the sides were much more gray. I got out the electric clippers and cutoff all the grey. Carol noticed immediately and said how I looked 20 years younger, and asked if I was ready to find a lady again. Of course, earlier in the same day I noticed Leslie hugging some friend of her’s, who came into the sale. She was really a hot young lady, roughly my son’s age. But the first thing Leslie asked her, was whether she was still single. I did help her out a bit, getting out what she purchased, but never talked much. Carol wanted me to get her number?!? That’s almost never happened. Lol, or only happened once, that I can remember with Maryanne in High School. I’m really not sure if I ever did that. But when talking with Carol, I realized I have always been ‘picked-up’ by ladies instead. Of course, except Kimberly, who I really had to chase down. Carol said we needed to talk with Leslie about getting her friend’s phone number . . . lol . . . Yea, Leslie just laughed about that, saying her friend was the same age as our sons.
What has Carol been doing.
I finally told Carol that I needed to get out more and meet people! She was thrilled, and started inviting me to meetings she was going to. Not just visiting for lunch after her meetings, but taking me with her to the meetings. The first was at Allendale Methodist to watch a movie. When we walked in, she ran to the restroom and I noticed the open door to the kitchen. Of course, I walked in to check it out, and it had big old gas ovens and stoves, built-in catering warmer trays and all as well.

When we walked in for lunch before the movie, we sat at an empty table where Gwen Reese soon came in to join us. Her son Jeff, was with her and someone else. Our table was soon full with several other people coming by to greet Carol and Gwen. Carol went out of her way to introduce me to everyone. It was clear everyone knew Carol and were happy to see her.

A week later she took me to the Phyllis Wheatley: Rise to Read Campaign board meeting, that was followed by their partnership collaborations meeting. It was interesting to hear about what was going on and who was contributing and participating. I even recognized someone from the movie night at Allendale. He was trying to price and find computers for their program. After the meeting I spoke to him about STARS and the projects and such I did with my son to get him reading before he was three. I sent him the USF excess inventory email that I get every year and he was impressed. 

No follow through yet, or not much going on at all.
The seven deadly sins of pride, envy, sloth, avarice, gluttony, wrath, and lust will lead to the  sadness, interior instability, an inner discontent, unease, or restlessness. The mind is ever-flitting; moods are ever-swinging. Sadness has to do with a kind of disappointment, frustration, heartbrokenness, or restlessness that comes about when one is enslaved to the passions or appetites of man beyond the vision of Christ.
I’ve not written in a while and have only just been able to return home recently. I have three people in my house now, and all are honest and clear with Christ, moving forward at different levels! Last week I met with Deja and her son about him becoming the forth tenant. He’s not making any income yet, but is skilled at photoshop and Wordpress which makes him a a key asset very quickly. He is also keen on a lot of issues and ideas I have about creating more space for Spirit and Growth.
We have to get moving as the next shift away from the poisons on Earth, that will be more drastic and deadly than any we have seen before. There will be serious attempt to limit and direct all people to a place of sickness and death. Sloth is a kind of ambivalence about spiritual discipline and one’s duties, while the remedy is a sharp conscience.

Pray that the Lord draws you out of sloth to embrace the kingly mission he has given you. Pray for the grace of freedom and humility for all Exodus Men, just as they are praying for you.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Lord and Master of my life, spare me from the spirit of indifference, despair, lust for power, and idle chatter. Instead, bestow on me, your servant, the spirit of integrity, humility, patience, and love. Yes, O Lord and King, let me see my own sins and not judge my brothers and sisters; for you are blessed forever and ever. Amen.
I have a dinner party tomorrow night, 6/11/2023 at 7pm. I’m expecting Leslie, Judy, Carol,  . . . John, Eugenia, Larry,  . . . Deja & her Son Calvin . . . With me that make 9. Of course, my dinner table fits 8. . . . While my mom’s dinner Table fits 12 . . . Lol . . . Wow eating a meal around a dinner table together, haven’t seen that is years. And this is really the closest to family I’ve had together in years as well.
What is Family, what is this all about?
I was wondering this myself. What new experience and form am I creating or wanting to create !
What additional readings are you engaged in now: 2 Samuel 1:6-16
wait patiently for the Lord's will to be done. Saul ultimately undid himself in his pride, the fruit of his resistance of complete obedience to the Lord. There is a proper balance of waiting upon God and acting when necessary.

This is a lesson to us: if we are to remain vigilant against sin; if we are to avoid spiritual sloth or lethargy; we must act quickly to root out sin in our lives and in our environment. We must not let evil reside in us.

Consider this question in prayer today: what sins or sinners are you allowing to linger in your life because you find them useful or comforting?
  
Sloth is a kind of ambivalence about spiritual discipline and one’s duties, while the remedy is a sharp conscience . . . . What fosters his courage is his sense of honor. This is a notion that we have lost in our society. And it is no wonder that our society is full of so many cowards. Honor arises from a sense that a certain task or goal is noble and, further, that sacrifice is necessary for attaining it. But we no longer think that certain tasks are universally noble and we have widespread mistrust or disdain for institutions. What we desperately need today are men who are alive and alert to what is right and wrong, what is true and false, and what is honorable and dishonorable .
2 Samuel 2:1-4. David was a humble man who had the honor of God before him. This means at his best and humblest, he did nothing without seeking the Lord first. Yet, his humility did not keep him from acting. He did not agonize over whether he was really ready to be king. He was not paralyzed before the will of God. David knew that the Lord had called him, and so, while he sought the Lord’s direction first, he embraced his responsibility. 
I keep reading and challenging myself further. I recognize my power and passions are coming through stronger and stronger. Making a healthy meal, and loving my dearest friends is such a blessing for me. I also realize that I need to step into so many places of leadership and direction to bring further power and clarity into my space.
After three days of penance this week, we now focus on Sunday anew as a day of the Resurrection. Trinity Sunday, in particular, points us to the deepest truth of our faith: the one God is a communion of three Persons. We are called into that eternal communion through faith, becoming partakers of the divine nature by sharing in God’s own love. . . This is where the feeling begins. As you begin to get ready for guests tomorrow.

I’m always getting ready for more. And again I’m relying on everyone I know. . . I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, and I know its about becoming your True Experience here in this space. And everything is exactly where it needs to be. It’s really such a wonder to be here again in my own space, where I can be and express so many different things.

We have to learn that our life is not about us. It is about God. We are made to give God glory by sharing in his own happiness:
What choices we make toward personal development evokes such an energetic power that it can shine like “… a new star in the universe  . . . ,”  apparently becoming a beacon for others to see. And the angels are always there to assist us, for as always, “God is mindful of thee.”
I felt this so clearly, and understood at such a deeper level than ever before. Creating new Stars every moment we allow and instill another level or Divinity and creation expands and grows to a new level beyond all we can understand or perceive. 
What… For, above all, keep thy balance, in spirit, in truth, in body, in mind, as has been given thee; else thou may lose thy way! But put thyself in that position where He may give His angels charge concerning thee, and never “Let’s see what will happen.”
I have shared so much of this with John. And then asked Pastor John to help guide us and lead us into the next place of glory and fulfillment.
What did you feel now as you wrote.
It felt like I was building Eden again. Adding a new garden into the world and Bringing it forward I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment