“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Story about sustainability

I am back here again with You and I know this is all about my own power and focus, as again I was watching a story about sustainability. Yes, I already know about all the greed and deceptions in the industries all around us. And I know all about how corrupt all these companies are exploiting the systems and breaking all the rules for greed . . . 

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word !
What do you want to do about it.  
I have a class full of business students that I can lead and direct into something new and powerful that the world needs.  It is obvious that I am in the right place at the right time, again. What’s holding me back? Do I need to see the world fall apart any more around me more? What could I do or say that could inspire people more into their power and clarity, so they can bring these issues out to be addressed at a new level . . .
What do you think your children would say. 
I guess that is where I need to be. I know its really something they understand at a deeper level than I could ever comprehend. Everything I’m doing is about engaging their peers. My own children could be in this course. 
What about asking them about it. 
I could. But this late on a Friday night is not the best time to try. I might be able to get them this weekend. And now a week later as I stop to write again, I wonder about this message for my kids.  I’ve been trying to grade peer reviews, and it’s really a challenge. Each student has different offering and challenges. Some post very good insight, but then miss a few days. It’s been hard for me to get through everything. I have been impressed by many presentations and goals.
What came to mind now?
I need to share my own PowerPoint presentation, so the class can see how to get it done. I know it’s more about the images and ideas than the words, but I also know that each team has a lot of ideas and inspirations that empowers them to move forward with powerful ideas. 
What about praying about this.
I always thought that prayer was simply communication with God. So now here again as I type and share myself with you, I feel like I’m deep in prayer!
We are messengers, angels, and ancestral spirits that have been sent and stay around you always. As with many of the lessons you teach, there is so much more and deeper involved here. Your prayer to God step beyond these words on the page, and reach far beyond anything that we can do for you.
I didn’t know that!
What you have always known is that there is so much more here than anyone has understood, explored and revealed yet. Your prayers are very clear and powerful. Ask for guidance and direction into these tasks before you , , , then wait and see what opens up for you.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to guide me and direct me through all these Words and Powers that have been provided for us. In the Name of Father, Sons and Holy Ghosts, amen. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment