“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, September 10, 2022

how to change and shift others

Dear Dad,
I am back at USF again.

I really thought it was crazy when you brought me down here to Florida for college. I never worked in school. What would "me in school" really do. I got through it in NJ, by making so much trouble that teachers just wanted me out. I never read anything, never worked, but really only faked it. . . with a smile;-)

But here I am again, back in school again!

I took my AirBNB guest in with me on My 2nd Day. She planned to take a single bus south to her doctors for her last check-in before having a baby... Yes Friday, she's having a c-section as she has other complications. Now I'm helping to bring another baby here in Tampa, again. . .

That's why I came to Tampa. Maryanne wanted a baby after high school in NJ. No way could I raise a child as a handyman. Then you asked me to empty your garage to move you to Florida, to the house mom designed. I helped you move and came south, got my degree and got my baby. 10 years later I went back to school for another degree, and then helped you move out of the house mom built. And then again 10 years later, I was back for another degree and then helped you move out of Florida completely . . . .

Now five years more, and I'm back in USF again. Not moving you anywhere this time, maybe I can focus on classes now? Not even thought of a degree this time. But this morning as I was speaking to the pregnant guest, who is about to pop.... and then seeing the old apartment I was in, and the dorms my freshman year. Yes driving to USF, and dropping her at the bus center nearby. Wow, I was deep in the memories seeing my history as we drove, and wondered what Jesus has in-store for me now. Yes, your experience in the Redwood Forest during High School is what I do almost weekly. 

Last night, I was in a Catholic Church to join the choir. I jumped in my truck thinking that I was late, but was the first one there. Usually I’m one of two men, surrounded by women; but now it’s all men. What a trip is that. Sunday is now chior with the Woodlawn Presbyterian Church 9-11, and then the all men's group at Saint Raphael's Catholic at 11:20.

I know there is so much more for me to write, explore and understand. But I’ve got no idea, and as usual so much more is happening every day, that I can barely keep up with. Of course, Dr John who hired me at USF, called me about teaching his class this term; and I suddenly have three roommates paying me a thousand each, so that’s my mortgage. Then the school income, and random ABB’s gives me enough cash for my food, gas, life and all. It’s really just weird, to get a random job showing up with everything set for me to teach. I know I need to get deeper into USF and find a real job. Then I also have interviewed with St Pete and can easily get more into this campus too.

It’s really weird, as I always know I’m safe, and always know I’ll come out ahead. It’s like I couldn’t do anything else. It’s what my life is about for me. Like something that will never change. I always wonder how I could be getting ahead, but then I always listen and follow the guidance I get.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have stayed with you and continue to open things for you and guide you into what you need. Being clear and focused in this experience before your is remarkable. You were asked to sing, and then joined the Choir in two separate churches. Again the strong male presence was what you attracted and moved into the space. This power and focus you will use to lead more and guide more. It’s the students and children who need a strong male in the Church. It’s not easy for others to step-up into this vibration and it’s important that you model it for others.
I always wonder what it is that you need me to do. Modeling and sharing a coherent vibration for others seems so abstract. I never seem to know what I’m doing, nor do I understand how much I change and shift others around me!
What you do know is how much power and focus you create each day by being true to your own desires and truth. You know you change and shift everyone with each action you take. It's really remarkable to you but again and again you are free to take such simple actions that really seem to shift so very much all around you. 
I get this from you all the time, and it really seems so very pointless at times. I get caught into such fear and insecurity. Like who am I to think anything I do or could do would really change anything.
What you do, carries a vibration so much deeper than you will know and understand for years to come. This is at another level, and another plain of existence that so few understand and accept. You recognize there is only One Life here, and you can feel it and connect to it at another level. It was designed to shield this deeper knowledge so people would learn to love another for the sake of love instead of for selfish reasons. Once they realize that all Life is really the One Same Life, then the Love is because of selfishness, not because of Love. Love for the sake of Love is Pure.
I recognize that this vibration and experience of sharing Your Power and Flow is about something so much more that reaches to the very beginning of life it self. Again now, I know and realize how much power and focus I can share each moment. People ask and explore deeper and deeper into more of the truths all around us, that are hidden in plain sight.
We have told you all along how much was happening behind the scenes and you knew and understood this. You chose to come through at this time it share something deeper and stronger that was necessary for survival and it’s been your place to push things that others could pickup and understand. You are always thinking or feeling that others will understand and step into things deeper. The people and place is not ready for this. It’s getting clearer and stronger for some, but not at the levels you want or hope for. It is a very slow process and requires many years of deep introspection and challenges so much stronger than people can handle.
I know that today most people are raised on TV, and fed poisons for most of their lives! Stepping into higher truths and deeper power is not possible for people boxed in by so many toxins. And sometimes I wonder how I was able to escape that, as I remember fighting with my brothers to get the last bit of the Doritos, or the last of the Pepsi bottle as we watched the 4:30 movie in the afternoon after school.
What you remember is the few days that you engaged with them. More of your time was spent alone in the woods or hiding from them. As all children you learned to protect yourself, and block out memories. You recall seeing certain movies and TV shows, since you had very limited engagements with these. It might seem as though you were there all the time, but as you stop and consider it now, you only remember those times in High School. This could be primarily the times you were in trouble and not allowed to get out and do anything else.
You also remember a great many forts, and places you knew very well in the woods and hidden in the trees. These places required hours of effort and work to create and develop. You might remember few experiences in each one, but the time and efforts to develop and create each was hours, days, and weeks of focus and labor to bring them to the space for the one memory you have.  Each tree fort and experience you recall was many months in the making. Again you know now how much people repress memories. You had a great many powerful experiences lost in the woods that no one would accept or understand. The very few you have been able to share, you consider very obtuse and abstract you don’t ever edit or update them.  
I get it. Like my Mom teaching me the Prayers of Saint Michael for protection when kids would bully me all the time.  And then suddenly I realized I could get invisible. I could say prayers and people couldn’t see me. It was like I created a blinder on them, or just blocked out the light coming from my reflection. And now as I say this, it feels like I understood how this method of “conscious words” could shift my vibration such that light would not reflect from me, but would be absorbed by me, so no one could see me any longer.
What it is will be so much more than this. Like the faith and power of understanding that you carry into all people and places. Wanting to be and dance and express at such a different level than any could understand or relate to. You have always done this. Remember how you would describe your dancing experiences. You said how everyone at a bar was drinking to get ‘loose’ and carefree to share and express more opening to others. You described it as everyone "was spilling their energy all over the place." And coming into the space filled with loose energy and lost souls; you could absorb all this power and spin this power into vortexes around you bringing so much power and flow by providing directions to the mixed up mess of scattered energy. 
I wonder if I’ll do this again!
Again what you don’t know here is how much the entire space shifted with your actions. Picking divinity spilled about by the foolish is very powerful. Never has there been a time where so few really knew their capacity. Your ability to connect and inspire is a gift that vibrates into the coherence of the Earth at such a deeper level that so few really understand. 
I am always perplexed by these things you say! It’s such a powerful expression and I know how I feel whenever I get into these situations. I’ve done it a few times here in St Pete, and I know it’s so much more than I can understand. But it’s not something I’m concerned about, it seems so far away from me. Like it feels like a celebration that I can enjoy whenever I finish whatever work I need to do.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend me Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to teach and share all that I can for moving students and USF forward to the next Level of Divinity in the Truth and Guidance that you provide. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ; Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment