“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, June 27, 2022

New development opportunities

Throughout your day, ask what fruit your actions are producing. 
Do all of your actions lead to charity? 

Who am I supposed to be?
Who am I for Jesus?

Each day I share more light with You Jesus Christ.
Thank you for Creating The Way of Your Word!
talk about the video last night
I had Mada over for dinner! He had moved into my old office with the door to let his cat out of the catbox. I had the space all opened up, to clean out the front rooms. Then my iphone beeped about a doctors appointment and so I ran out. I thought he wouldn't be home until midnight as usual, but he came home early. When my iphone beeped about my camera I called and he was home. "Oh Sorry, about my mess" I said, and he didn't care, it was obvious I was cleaning things up. I'm guessing he was thrilled I was cleaning up again.

Yes, so I got home, after the doctor's, Aldi, Sams Club, and all during my one trip driving my truck this week. And Mada ordered pizza, and said he had two for us to eat, and he wanted to watch The Chosen again. Oh yes, we had watched a few episodes before and he said we last watched the wedding episode. So the next one was Season 1, Episode 6:  The Indescribable Compassion, where Jesus' followers witness him healing a leper and then the paralyzed man, which was just incredible to share with him.
that's wonderful and where did it take you.
I was so happy about it! And I stopped it a few times to share my own learning and growth in this experience with him. He clearly enjoyed the show and asked me a bunch of questions afterwards. Like what's an "angel.". . 

Wow that was neat. I hadn't expected anything so delightful to happen. And so I talked about the souls of a cat or a dog each having a level of love and understanding that they carry in a group soul. Then how these levels of souls evolved to our own where we each choose to live and love as individuals. Each of us choosing to be a love of our own and when we choose to share this with Jesus we have this tingling feeling of "goosebumps" up our spine. 
this is the power and clarity that Mass brought to you.  Each day in Church you are bringing this feeling of a Love in Jesus, this "tingling down the spine" that you know is necessary for you. You bring this vibration of Love into the Church, and share it across the whole space. Your walking in this Way of the Lord is very powerful and clear. Some can see understand and believe, while some might not ever. Just like you had the experience of your mom guiding you and protecting you so young as a child. Everyone has child experiences that shape them forever.
Yes but I know it is really all about how we are all created in a the Image of God. The dust of the Earth formed into Man to tend the Garden of Eden. And how we never touch this Earth anymore living in a plastic world filled with shoes and synthetics to block the energy we can transfer from one to another very naturally. And so much of the culture and lie's of men hide these deepen truths that have always known.
When God says something, you just obey him! You share as you are inspired. It's about giving your understanding in this Word and this Life. As with this Command to live within you and share the blessing of the truth and knowledge that you have.
I try to be very clear and sure about each word I share, and I'm never sure which end is up sometimes
this really doesn't matter. You share the truth of your experience and others need to learn form their own experiences. That is why it is so important for you to stay in the habits and routines you have created for yourself
I know I an doing better all the time. I'm never sure what I'm doing but it certainly gets better and better.
this is all you need, stay fearless and stay here!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment