“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Friday, June 10, 2022

The Way of Your Word: hearing about the last three

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word. I’ve not shared this experience that I have with you very much recently. And it’s really getting powerful again! I’m recognizing the Love of Jesus everywhere and I am trying to call it out for everyone more and more each day. I’ve been telling people how the Love of Jesus is present here with me, and I’m blessed to share this moment with them, where I know I can help and heal anything. I guess I’ve stop questioning myself and allow this Spirit to Flow more and more each and everyday.
What we need you to do, is stop talking about it all the time and start doing it more.
I’ve been trying to. But the distraction and “stress” gettin the next bill paid is wicked annoying!
Who you are all your life was never concerned with this.You always knew it was all taken care of. Your mother protected you and made it easy for you to recognize your opportunities. Yes being in the right place at the right time brings a lot more responsibility. You are challenged to be clear and specific. The reality of these experiences and people you’ve loved and shared with is apparent to everyone you speak to. Stop the fear and insecurity. Know and trust it is all exactly, where it needs to be.
I get it! And I’ve been trying really hard to keep up with everything you have done for me. It’s all very remarkable to see and step into. I’m still feeling so much more. It’s really remarkable to know that your Spirit and experience in the Trinity is happening inside of me more and more every day. And my responsibility to share and express this Spirit more is getting stronger and stronger every day.
Yes this is your challenge and responsibility to accept your place and allow this is grow and evolve before your eyes. Each day will bring more into your hands and more responsibility. You have written this all out before, and now start over again to be stronger into the real experience that you all need to understand more deeply.
I guess I have known my place and responsibility all along! Sharing my deeper knowledge and experiences is my challenge. Like posting the response to the school shooting in TX last week. I knew it was a critical issue, and it is still something that will bring parents out to yell and scream. I can warn people about it happening again and again. Just like I can warn people about the hurricanes; but I know no one will pay attention to me. 

Wow, I was just feeling into my own experience of "hearing about the last three!" So what is the last three all about, was it 3-minutes, 3-hours, 3-days, or what.
What was perfect about this is how you reacted to what you heard. That first three minutes you saw a portale open, and tinkerbell was there in front of you. It was such a wonderful blessing seeing and experiencing the last moments of this beautiful creature. She gave her all to come through, just like Joni did. each coming through for just a moment to share the experience of bliss and love with you. Again now you can feel this light overpowering you. these words begin to flow and you see another space opening before you, knowing it is only Jesus. . . 
Only Jesus, you only got one life to live, calling every single point you live, it's only Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY Name, Jesus is the ONLY Name, Jesus is the ONLY Name to remember. And you have been teaching and sharing with people these deeper truths that you know are fundamental now before you.
I know it's all about being Holy and Right with God, nothing else matters! How can God Declare a guilty Man - Not Guilty - Where God Declares Not Guilty, where Jesus takes the penalty and guilt for mankind to go free. Not the Law, but justification of the Law of Faith in the Son Jesus Christ. Jesus did the unending eternal act of acceptance opening the relationship to God for all to find and experience eternally. 
Where it is the Gratitude and Grace that Jesus Brings? You know the deeper truth here is loving your neighbor. How is stealing from them realistic for them? You know this makes it possible for greed and deception. Where is the Love for your neighbor?  They do not see the value of your work, when you tell them. It's more important to remain in integrity than to be deceptive to obtain compensation you are entitled to. This 'ENTITLEMENT' is your personal judgements not the will and respect of God. Taking from another is never justified. You know this; after 16 years living in deceptions, where your neighbors never knew who you were and what you were doing. . . . 
Consider the Jones family where your actions impacted their business . . . these were your literal neighbors who suffered by your actions. How is this following Jesus like Matthew 7:13-14 . . . it seems sensible to live this truth through your life knowing the place that has worked for you before. You chose to live without boundaries, and you chose to learn and grow through these struggles you have now. Making truth and deciding to bring justice to those you know and experience with.
I am back again with the same challenges I've had all my life! Like paying my taxes is a lie in the system. The system is corrupt and we are forced to live in the lies around us. But is this loving my neighbors? Do I pay the same taxes that they pay? Or are they paying taxes to cover my expenses so that I might care for other neighbors that have their own struggles. We are all loving our neighbors the best we can. And am I rationalizing myself now?
What do you feel about this? You have saved lives again. Today you spoke to someone a story that you heard yesterday. The single, lonely elderly person went down flights of stairs to find the Ambulance and Police outside of her building! She hadn’t been down in months.
When she encountered the terrified child and held her, hugged her, comforted her in the chaos of the moment; she was loving her neighbor and sharing the truth and divinity of the moment. You inspired her to get outside everyday. Not only in hopes of sharing with the same delightful child again, but also to get engaged in her community. Stepping outside to Garden, and plant, and share is very powerful and resonates with neighbors who also need to connect with the Earth.  
As God created Man from the STAR Dust of the Earth. . . which brings you back into this place of Divinity and Truth deep into the spirit and truth that we have in Jesus.
I KNOW MY PLACE AGAIN! and when this came out for me now, I was so intimidated since again I have to lead and love someone who needs my light and guidance.
What you are doing is so much deeper for you and everyone. It's not something easy, nor is it ever something easy for you. The deeper truth and challenges that you have before you are terrifying and challenging. 
I know I need to pray about what is before me! It's not right to be in a place of discomfort and misguided actions. If I feel this is something out of sorts with my own consciousness. It's important for me to get clear about my boundaries and responsibilities. I asked for directions and support in getting the work I was doing profitable and now I'm chasing the money instead of doing what I need to be doing. It doesn't feel right or respectable, but it is really just the place that I am in. 
We have never given you things that you can not deal with. You have tried to bring the truth and power of the truth into this experience you have before you. You know the Words of Jesus as The Way, The Truth, and The Life that you know and you share and lead as best as you can. This is all that we ask of everyone. And you are diligent and work openly to bring clarity and truth into all that is before you. What did you share, read and understand?
I went back and reread my experiences with the end! I have been pushed to the end of life many times. It’s been easy to see my own end, and how the systems around us and before us are crumbling and ending as if we are beyond them, living in a world or place that is unaffected or unchanged by all the death and chaos. But as I studied and wrote about the tipping points of civilization in college it became very clear to me how this was really part of my space and responsibility to help carry this forward.
What did you feel now as you spent the day reading, editing, experiencing the deceptions of materialism at its worse. A place where people have too much and in shear desperation seek to rid themselves of this addiction and attempt to release, but return again and again to the same poisons and deceptions of materialisms that they really do not need or have any place with.
I did another garage sale, knowing my own garage was filled with useless materials as was this one! Desperate to escape it from one moment to the next we would give away graciously, but then the very next moment hold-on and remain stingy wanting to get the full values of damaged useless assets.
What was most valuable was how you were able to share deeper truths with the random stranger who knew you had some honesty and integrity to share and experience with them at some level beyond their own understanding.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment