“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Mass, Gardens. . . SCHOOL. Learning growing sharing,

I had another wicked powerful dream. This time it was with TH at USF again.  I was awake and still active in my Dream, holding on and trying to carry it forward, when my alarm for the Prayerline went off. Oh, I knew I was home ready for the next day to start in Prayers.

I had been in conversation with Okin, who wants to submit a project to STARS. I have been trying to encourage him. Then he said he was going to the Navy, and immediately I felt I had failed him. So I started sharing a lot more and got into some old videos and found a bunch more. I even found the kids tiny home presentation, which I sent to Kcir who really liked it. And was even impressed with my ideas and plans which really complement his own in creating more Urban Agriculture (UA).

I realized it was UA that really inspired my dreams and experience with TH too. Of course, I know we can make all sorts happen. And to see this, I realize how much it excited me. It was really powerful and clear how much it really resonated deep within me. Then I sent the video to other investors who I thought would work with me. Again I see and realize how much power and focus comes through to me so quickly on this plain, direct and powerful in the now of Jesus Christ.

I know how things always happen so quickly for me. It’s always a place of power and focus, and I know I’m able to do things that no one else will understand or be able to address. I’ve been the name of change, and helped and make things move all of my life. . . Which is really beyond normal understanding and the knowledge and experience that most people expect.

The Five Remembrances of Buddha, awareness of impermanence: 1) I am growing old, 2) I will have ill health, 3) I will die, 4) all that I love changes, 5) my actions are my only belongings, the ground I stand on.

Sorry, this phrase above is dead and pointless to me, I already died, age, sickness and death are now meaningless. I’m fully in my experience and my awareness, and am already living deeply. I was listening to this mindfulness piece sent to me above. So many people are so lost away from these things. All that I love, is love; and it’s always changing in my actions and life, into the flow of each moment. Aligning in this moment to be true into the real truth of life that I see and experience each moment. And this truth and experience is where we are in power and truth, instead of fear and insecurity. It’s so easy to be in power and focused on the truth instead of all the deceptions and lies of this culture we live in. So I avoid the culture completly.

Yes I know it’s all about God’s Plan, now more than ever, people are angry and deep in disbelief complaining about everything. No one is deep into God Plans. Each morning on the Prayerline I’ve been helping people learn and grow in their Spirit and Love of God.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
This is amazing grace, this is failing life, that you will take my place, that you will take my cross. Jesus I sing for all you have done for me. . . Who brings our chaos back into order? Who rules the nations into eternal justice. . This is why We have created this space for you to grow into more things you are capable and familiar with. This is your place of power and focus. Know these things here will flow more with comfort and ease.
I finally using this iPad the way we designed it! Touching the screen as needed, moving and editing text almost randomly. It’s really remarkable to me how easy it is.
We have created this space for you to grow, and no one really experiences that understanding as you do. Thank you for being here with us for so long. Trusting, Being, Experiencing . . You laid down your life that we might be free . . . Thanks Rafè 
It is really remarkable to be typing words faster than I can think, and feeling Your Voice come through stronger . . . Yes everything coming through very clearly from the radio again now!
Red letters coming off the page . . . Everything you know sir, I can hear my savior calling me. It all started with hearts and the spirit moving insides of me, We have created this space for you to grow filled with your love and light to share more than you could ever imagine.
I got a job teaching John’s Course at USF!
And I got the 18 months of forbearance again.
It’s really so incredible Jesus. 
I can focus on John’s Class and make it my own in power and might!
Thank you so very much for bringing me into this position of Your Love. Stating the Truth and placing it all in front of me so easily and obvious. I mean I even got a escrow refund of over $900 . . . ? ! ?
We have created this space for you to grow
I really have to do everything myself again!
We have created this space for you to grow.
I’m so grateful Jesus. I need to drop-out into only my research and love in Jesus. Focused on my bike, swim, Mass, Gardens. . . SCHOOL. Learning growing sharing, living the dream as I know, and I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
.
.blogger screen is off with the bottom float menu. Covers the last words on the paper, which is really annoying of course. . . 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment