“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, September 21, 2024

love to share and guide more and more

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What did you learn today? 
I love your Word! Thank you for being so Strong and clear to me today. I know I always have so much to do and I try to keep up and I try to understand and stay focused. I also get so frustrated with all the chaos and distractions that always seem to interfere. I always feel so blessed to be able to move as I do with you.
More as you do as we lead. Each day more comes through to you and more makes sense for you. You are always in the write place at the right time. And often you accept and move through things so clear and strong. The experience that you accept as your life is one of deeper truth in Christ Jesus. The saints and Angels you bring into your experience - 
I am so grateful how you share this Word with me so easily. And I know you want me to share my experience with you today, as it is always such a blessing. Today started with the Exodus readings:
Giving Thanks Day 38 | Tobit 13:1-4 . . . He is our loving Father, and all that happens to us can become a means of teaching and correction in learning how to live. We must live in a constant state of gratitude to God for welcoming us back time and time again, and come to recognize how much we must depend on him for everything . . . He has allowed us to live at this time and place for a reason, calling us to become witnesses to the nations . . . Tobit models a life of gratitude. Despite his many trials, he remained faithful and received from God the help he needed. He accepted what God gave him and did not grow bitter, expecting other things or questioning God’s providence. He did the best he could in difficult circumstances, showing us how we need to live in continual dependence on God. As a faithful and loving son, he accepted God’s will for his life, knowing that we should not expect ease and comfort in the trial of life . . . It’s his love that lifts us up to him, changing and transforming us from within. He will mold us like clay, making us ever more into the image of his divine Son, Jesus. As this process unfolds, we must accept with patience the difficulty and length of the process. St. Thérèse of Lisieux tells us, “If you are willing to bear serenely the trial of being displeasing to yourself, then you will be for Jesus a pleasant place of shelter.” Pray today in gratitude to express your dependence on the Father, giving him your praise and love.

What came next was posted here: Ok this is great, listening for the third time now: https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/devoted-to-prayer-pt-1

Yea I know it's always your Word coming to me all the time! But I am always challenged and pushed to do more, learn more, achieve more, share more, and again now I sent this podcast to my children and the Welcome Team. And I had to pray about it and remembered that my writing is my strongest prayers ever, as this is how I have developed such a close relationship with Spirit. Yes I know Christ lives inside us and seeks to share each moment with us. And I can see how this brings me to create a garden. Christ Jesus wants to return to the garden of Eden where we all belong and all started. 

I also realized in my writing now how Jesus living with Me, is always giving me more challenges and responsibilities so that I ask him for more strength love and wisdom to more forward. Of course, he love to share and guide more and more. And if I get stronger and stronger then the challenges must also get more extreme for me to grow.

We have wanted you to write more for a while. And when you share these direct experiences you can see how much more clear it gets for you and how much more so learn. 
I know It's always more, and I see how you really want all of me. No relationships, no more children, no dogs or cats, just me and you focused on this moment together . . . 

Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to guide me through this day and week achieving all that you have get before me to your glory amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment