“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, August 31, 2023

the newest, latest, greatest App

I have been learning how to write again, so I can be more focused and clear on what I need to share. I know this is part of my task, to write and share more of what I understand. I also see and realized how it has been my work to use a pen, where I am able to understand and express so much more. I've learned to connected to deeper wisdom with the pen, allowing the ink to flow, releasing this Flow without my judgement and fear. But Just FLOW in LOVE. . . wow. . 

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! Dear Mother Mary fill me with your strength, love, and wisdom to achieve the glory of Father, Sons, and Holy GHOSTS.
What we have been doing is preparing you for the changes before all the race and Earth shift.
I have been seeing all kinds of visions and insights leading me to new times and places. Teaching classes, learning more, growing more, sharing, and leading. 
What we need, is for you to take your time; and be very clear and focused as you are able to share in this work before you; as you have taught and helped others to move into this space. This is something you have created and perfected exactly as no other has achieved. You created this forum and median for your own expression. Countless others have profited and exploited this. And now you have every tool and every convenience you could ever imagine, create, or desire. Yes, like you have requested, you even have the odd little keyboard screen floating around to add a period, coma, or whatever symbol you desire, and countless symbols and images to add at your own convenience. You see more and more words appear from your half scribbles, as we have explained and written for you before.
What we have needed is your explanation and understanding of the shift in consciousness, that you have known about, and anticipated all of your life. You understand what this is all about, and what it really means to create all a new. Also you know where this is all going and what it means to step forward. 
I guess so, and I know we are all being prepared for some major galactic changes; both in our time and expression, but also in what it means to be human and how valuable anyone of us is to the whole. It seems we will be getting a lot more clarity and understanding about what we really are and why. I wonder again now about what this really means.
We have told you over and over about how you are in the “same image” of the Creator, which Jesus expressed as a solution to escape your own defeatism. As a Creator, you can shift all the rules and experiences, as you need to shift creation to another level. What does it mean to shift to another level? 
You recently had the realization that the Eucharist, or the “Body” of our Lord Jesus, shared in the ceremony of Catholic Mass; was really about ingesting the “Word” of God. Bringing the True Word into yourself. And then similarly another powerful revelation came with the Consecration of Mary, when you realized that Mary was “Married” with the Holy Ghost, where they were One to Create the conception of the human infant Christ Jesus. This oneness expressed in the creation of Jesus, essentially gave a name and personality to the Holy Ghost. Similarly, the son is Jesus Christ and the Father is Jehovah, so the Holy Ghost is Mary, where the Trinity of God, is the Model Family.
I get this and understand, and it also brings so much more for me to consider. I know the snake and deception of our culture and experience has been focused on the divide and conquer that continues to today. Yes, the snake destroyed the trust and respect of the garden, as God had established by day six. And this experience was what separated us from the truth we had known in peace and love.
The World as you know it, is coming apart. These deeper truths are becoming more critical and significant, while a surprising few really know or understand.  Using these deeper truths will be an important responsibility for you this shift is about your own expression and understanding. It's ONE Life, and One changes everything everyday.
I get it, yes it's always something significant and beyond me that I am pressed to learn and understand. It's always inspiring how much I impact people. Shift their complete view and understanding in a season or a reason. I am remembering the last class I did for Professor John. I was terrified several times, and really pushed them to present and do so much more than they were ready for. I remember how often students would tell me they never worked in one class so much. Then I also heard how much they totally shifted their understanding and experience, knowing that I had some knowledge, that they had to dig out of me. 
We have always inspired others to challenge you. There is so much there that no one can reach. . .
I get it. Each day I do the PrayerLine I get reminded about this Power and Focus in the ONE GOD.  What does it really mean to understand and know The One Life. How can we have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be saved without this impacting everything in our live.
What if you need to impact everyone. What if that's the whole purpose. The ONE person challenged and confronted is the ONLY ONE strong and clear enough to push everything through. 
I know it's because everyone gets lost in the selfishness and fear. "god has not taken care of me, so why should I do anything or care for anyone else" . . . people get lost in the lies of the matrix about "not enough," and think that being selfish can bring them more. . . it's really the same deception of the snake. The very same lie, over and over again, about how having the Apple will make me better. 
What is so remarkable is the metaphors you show through this in using all the apple equipment and technologies. . . 
I know, and then I'm always thinking "I NEED" the newest, latest, greatest Apple Techno Toys. . . Oh sure the next pen will be better, faster, easier. . . lol. . . i'm always thinking this. Then suddenly someone BUYS ME ONE. And I feel like a idiot, since I'm always getting whatever I ask. lol. . . wow, like babies  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Chris. . . Thank You Dear Mother Mary for bring me the Strength, Love, & Wisdom of your Son, out Dear Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment