“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Monday, July 27, 2026

moment of faith and respect;

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What Will happen now is exactly what God's grace is all about. Again son you are here free and able to do all things, easy at your fingers again. Know it's in that breath with Christ in your heart that makes it all move. You knew you wanted to tell Joseph that you loved him and hugged him. Ben helped you to step into the truth that you know and feel inside. it was important that you thanked him. And allow more to evolve and grow from your opportunities and insights. This is really a powerful undertaking where our love is expressed in many people. Each step and each action becomes more and more specific where this moment of love in silence and text maters more them ever. 
:
Is all about Your Word! Thank you so much for allowing this moment to sit and breathe. I'm love you so very much. To see now instantly I can post and write and share. It's really just remarkable to see and feel this moment with you and I know I can do anything with Your LOVE and GUIDANCE to Your Will! Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to move Forward clear into your passion and truth this very moment of faith and respect; taking this slow and careful to be in complete Union and respect for what is really happening here. 
What you will experience is a stronger sense of passion and Joy with the connection to earth and love babbling into your heart. Fearless just know you are able to do all things exactly as you have dreamed of. Everything is perfect, it all fits exactly like you dreamed at. the very beginning. Stay in the heart love son!!!
 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ
I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ
I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment