“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Saturday, December 31, 2022

restoring our connection

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
It was designed and created by all of us. What happened now?
I am always having really powerful experiences, where someone else was able to  walk-by, see, feel, taste, witness and notice my very clear direct experiences with God. It’s really remarkable to me, just connected to nature. Like this morning the SUN was so powerful, it was vibrating through me: 
It was peaceful and beautiful as usual. And the radio was preaching in tune with me. That is always so powerful to experience with my work and routine, each word I hear, vibrates into repeated images and ideas of God's Grace experienced that moment. I always share this radio station live here for you now, because I KNOW it is more about my vibration than anything. It really doesn’t matter what they preach or what the music is. It’s always in JOY with the Perspective of Jesus, which is ideal, and keeping it in Jesus, keeps you connected to me. It makes this vibration i share real for you, because if you click this link and listen for this moment reading this word on this paper, YOU CONNECT, instantly. I know its really some ancient Yoga about sounds of Truth, NOW connecting Heaven and Earth, at some deep metaphysical level here and now, that I can barely understand, or can barely describe at all to you in these written words. 

And i know everyone can share it very easily with just a song on this radio here in the Love Vortex of Tampa Bay. Remember this IS EDEN, we are ALL here to share in it, as we all designed this together. Forget the snake, stop all those distractions and return here in Truth with me NOW.  The Love of Jesus is ALIVE here for us, and again this is the right place, at the right time; for you to hear and feel the joy, love, & peace now. It’s really about just accepting my place and responsibility to do and share something very deep and powerful with you. I remember when the Medicine Man visited and called me the Man of Knowledge. He didn’t ask anything, but simply sat on the bench here pictured where someone is walking by. He sat and watched as the Sun came up and he already knew what I was doing. Of course, I kinda know conceptually and recognize it’s fundamental to our survival here and now.
What you need to know is that no one else is doing this as you are. The birds, and feathers, and regalia that you bring into form are also very critical to making this vibration higher and stronger for everyone. You can feel how everyone who comes by feels your resonance. You also notice how every dog stops and wants to visit. You’ve seen young children look over, and seek to get closer. You’ve loved how the birds come and all the beauty of this experience. Each time you struggle to stay focused, you see the SunLight Flowing deep into your body and down into Earth. You feel your chakra’s spin and the Light moves, knowing how this vibration creates deeper stronger harmonies.
Now it’s about following through. You know you can heal anyone or anything. Each new element is already created and designed to bring you through. Stepping into it is happening more and more, holy forever. If you have been forgiven, sing this song forever and amen. And. The Angels cried, Holy, you were living holy forever.
I was so surprised as I took this pic of my feet as the Sun opened up more. I knew it was a Live Apple Pic, so clicked and held to see what happened with the moments of the time-lapse. It was so weird as i saw this flash around me as clipped below!

Like the light of this moment got caught onto me and spun around me like I feel through my chakra’s, but here it was on my skin around my images is this light flashing in the sun for this very unique special moment that I had and shared for an instant.

I think it was some new apple app to copy or edit the pic as I’ve asked before. It was totally random and so powerful to feel the light vibrate around me, and to see this again in the pic, where the Sun shown so strongly and clear before me. I figured it had to be a new app editing feature, that was added with my next beta upgrade in IOS. I Love discovering these random IOS Beta changes so often anticipating my next task to enable my next creations.

I think this was happening so I would take the time to explain more about my experiences. I can always feel the Son burning through me. I’m pulled through the different motions and directions, where each element of my being is charged into higher levels of Light. I recognize what this means to my physiology and I sense how my body gets clearer and stronger. It is like every time I complete this exercise my vibrations shift to higher levels of coherence with Heaven and Earth. More health, more youth, and more energy vibrating within me that I see in my third eye.

Like I Flashed to new levels of details for the challenges and responsibilities opening up before me. Whatelse would I want to teach and share. All kinds of vibrant images Flash through my minds eye. All mankind needs to get into this very single personal vibration, that I have created with Jesus HERE in TAMPA BAY. . . And yes, I know it’s a Love Vortex we created here. It’s very powerful and obvious to everyone. We are always very friendly and open to love and help others. It’s just what is here, and what we are experiencing each and every day.
What about the ACTIONS you are always calling for. You know there is so much more that needs to come forward here and it’s so much stronger and real for you. This experience you share in writing is a tiny reflection and you are so clear about so much more power and focus available for you.

I know its about gardens and kids and restoring our connection to Earth to love and grow and share more as we can each and every day

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please dearest Mother Mary lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to help me to grow and evolve into this place we created before me for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts, amen. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment