“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

share what was real

I love you dear Jesus . . . Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have waited a long time. You have worked hard, and can now relax back into the love and fun that you are hear with us, knowing these deeper truths and experiences. Again here watching The Chosen filled with the love of this experience. Knowing the vibrations of Earth get aligned with you now is important to understand at this time. Everything has the place and time for you to step into and do.
It seems there is a lot more here than I understand again, as usual! I’m trying to figure what could be next but accepting the experience as things show up. And realize I now need to go St. Raphael’s to lead the teen group seeking volunteers. Where I belong, since I did confession with Fr. Kevin. Wow!
What you need to do is exactly as you have, recognizing how it is important to stand and follow in the light before you and share the deeper love and experiences that you felt necessary. It’s always about timing and feeling this video is more important, as the people are growing and shifting everything to a higher place. Yes, it is so much more as you step into more of the changes before you as a people and race that has been struggling for so long.
It certainly confirms the experiences before me knowing its so much more as each moment that I move before knowing that we are doing only what you need! I know it’s more than I can understand, and slowly I stepped into more each day . . .
What happened today?
I was able to get to ritual and then raced to mass at St. Raphael’s where Fr. Kevin was preaching so clear and strongly! I recorded his sermon and then went out and asked him to do confession and he said we could right that moment. I was so very thrilled to share what was real for me, and how I hadn’t taken the full-responsibility for my relationship with my brothers. Just saying that put me into tears and I continued how I hadn’t taken responsibilities for my Church family either stepping into things with Fr. Curtis.
What did you do about this. 
I attended mass again on Monday where Fr. Curtis was! After mass I visited with him to confess. Or to admit I had missed his emails about t-shirt sales for the boat parade. I also missed the teen meeting the night before and offered to help with that. He also spoke about the Exodus.90 starting with the men's group on Tuesday morning so I was sure to attend that again. it had a lot of the same men again!
800-569-4287 HUD possible current plan 4/1/2023 … can make payment and remain in plan

 

What did you read now: 

Hope in God

Day 9 | Exodus 4:10-17

Moses must learn that when God calls, he always provides the grace and strength to fulfill the call. If Moses is to lead the people of God and accomplish the impossible, he has to depend entirely upon God.

What Kind of Man Will You Be?

Day 10 | Exodus 4:18-312

God will send his people into the wilderness so they can learn to depend upon him. They need to understand that the Lord is God and they are his first-born son.

Consider your own relationship with God. Do you see and relate to God as your Father? Do you turn to him often, the way a son turns to his father? Bring these questions into your holy hour today.

As you can see in today’s Gospel reading, Jesus has the ability to bring heaven down to earth.  All it takes is man’s free response and consent to God’s will. . . . Many times, in your spiritual life, our Lord will do things to “stretch” you. He will make you do something uncomfortable for your spiritual benefit. Periodically, he will challenge you to go deeper in prayer, asceticism, and fraternity. As a matter of fact, that’s exactly what God is doing on this journey with Exodus 90 right now. 

It is important for you to step into this place you find yourself it is so important to accept this responsibility to write and share as only you can do here. When you listen and write you find more focus and clarity in your day and tasks all come with case and truth. This flow are experiencing is your place and power  . . . Step into it, trust and move with ease. 
I`M so grateful to carry this forward for you, and I know my place here with you. And its wicked cool to write and type and ‘cut and paste’ as everything comes easier and easier in you Grace. . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment