“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, July 21, 2022

back into my passions about the truth

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I feel so much is falling away from me again. I got here ready to do so much and then nothing happened. I couldn’t get anything to work. All my efforts would just fizzle out. I know I have the power and focus to do and change everything. Each day I see more power and focus. I connect to people so easily and quickly, and then struggle to let go and release. And now again I’m back to the same place again.
What happened when you told Alamas that was so strong and clear for everyone. Share that experience.
I had planned to make a big meal and invited all my guests and friends. Mas got there early again, and so I told her about the course I could teach at USF! I had just explained it to my son, and it was very obvious to him that I was so excited and happy about it. He said he hadn’t seen me so happy in years. So when I spoke to Mas, I explained how I had learned some critical things about moving forward. I had learned some critical boundary issues. I never took boundaries seriously, and joke about walking through walls and having the ability to step beyond so many things. This was clearly why I was alienated and misunderstood by so many. Obviously I never seemed to care about it.
What we’ve done is bring you full circle again, to where you have the greatest impact. Building sustainable solutions in your backyard has always been your passion and skill. But teaching about it and making it real for others is critical. You did this alone on your own in the woods of NJ, and then again alone with your children in Seminole Heights. Your home there is one of the most expensive in the neighborhood now. And again you are in the place to teach and lead these things for others to learn, follow, and grow from. It’s never been about your own, it’s always been teaching and inspiring others.  
I get it, and I know I’m always protected. It’s still very intimidating not to know what’s next, or what’s to come! 
What about the very clear powerful dream you had with TH, written here only a few days ago. It was the same place, and same power and focus you have known for years. Like your very first vision from your accident, where everything was so clear and easy to feel and express. You are here again, and it feels like the crazy child ready to push and create something so needed and powerful. Each step you take is building and evolving from the last.
I guess so.
What you shared the morning on the prayerline, was in the same vibration again. People are put into spaces, where they are able to flow the love and divinity of God. However, they make plans and have ambitions that are contrary and independent from this love of God. They are pulled by ego, greed, selfishness and get lost. . . Money, Power, and Personal Approval of others become the idles people get addicted to.
Several times this morning, you recognized how the caller had done the same thing as you. Believing or trusting in the word of others, and the interpretations that were common, and comfortable. Like you knew you had to get married and have children. It was very clear and obvious to you. But the PLAN and Purpose in God was so much more than just that. And this shift pulled you and them through so much more. 
I can’t seem to understand what I’m ever doing.
What you have done in giving everything to God, is more than you will ever know on Earth. You are pressed into places and do things that few can comprehend and these tasks and successes are so powerful to bring things forward for everyone here. You have always trusted and allowed this ambiguous unknowing to exist in the sidelines. You didn’t understand your connections, you didn’t understand your mothers guidance or your own connection to Mary or Jesus. 
And now you scribble on this keyboard and magically the correct words appear accurate and are spelled letter-perfect . . . This was your doing. You required this. You offered to step into this space for us, and then made the world shift to meet the needs you had to achieve these goals. This has happened over and over again in your experiences, exactly like you learned to walk through walls and do things that no one else could understand.
It is so weird. Like the JoyFM continues to speak and advertise how they always speak the words of Jesus that the listener needs to hear!
Again this is what you did when you arrived in Tampa Bay. You accepted this deep powerful spiritual vibration for yourself, and then required it. It then expanded and developed more clearly for others to join in. This has happened with so many things you have done. And it will continue so. You were sent here to create this vibration of change. And you are always wanting to complete it all by yourself and carry it through. You inspire others, and give away the tools and visions to bring more and more. Your patents and publications are done. Nothing more will result. Starting the waves and allowing others to serf is ideal. Someone must do this. Stop tying to own, benefit, or possess these things. Allow them to flow from you… let go and watch is wonder as the butterfly-effect shifts everything.
I get it! I found two more women offering the solutions Dawn and I created here for her health and growth.
We need you to trust that. You have all the powers, and symbols and awards all around you. You are never in need. You are never in pain. These things of Earth you have already stepped beyond. It’s not your concern to worry or fret with any of these issues. Stay in your power and truth, allow this experience of who you are to grow. Do only the now that feels best for you in this moment, let everyone copy you and experience whatever they need.
I get it. I’m fearless, and know I need to get back into my passions about the truth that I am . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment